#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Get everyone serialized via the Vax, Use the towers and 5g phones to precision target.

Starlink fixes this.

Some don't like this option but I do. Humanity is in a tight spot.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

When you get the vax you get a number and batch tagged to your name.

Radio frequencies could be used to influence vax batches?
(I put a question mark there)

Add in...

Our voices are already serialized in the DB. The first phone you ever got had an EIN number. Every phone you have had since has been matched to your voice print and EIN. Even if you use a burner phone the voice gets files under your original EIN.

Not the first time I mentioned to avoid the cell phones.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Before cell phones came out and my friend was investing in cell towers..I said...who is going to want to carry a phone around with them everywhere>??
He said...everyone!
I said..not me.
..I did not yet realize how peculiar I was. lol

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Cheers to us bure bloods👊

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

fook🙄 PURE BLOODS😖

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

The Vaccines contain mRNA and Patented Lipids
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4666254/

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

WWG1WGA! Donald J Trump IS My President! Proud Supporter and BELIEVER! God, Family, Country and my Dogs!

all i really have is a stupid cell phone. 2 actually because i have one for work. I got tired of replacing slow computers and got rid of a land line to cut extra bills. even if i got rid of my cell phone id still have a work phone unless i quit.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

No vax in me but of course cell phone, however I assume [they] are 0% interested in me. I’m a tiny crop in the gen pop.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication

I play my violin over the phone, ive only been playing three months and it sounds shit, so woe betide those unfortunates who listen in.

(1) Show this thread

I Pet Goat II synthetic satanic cord will be cut

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Becca Lumian to his Publication

That was quite a movie, full of so many comms

(1) Show this thread

if zombies go to cell towers

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

“They” the others are going to reverse this on them …

Watch

👀

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

Travis Scott concert....heart attacks.

Child of God. Love life and want to be a light for Jesus. Truth matters. Hope Faith Love.

No cell phone??? hmmm😩hate where we are. i mean love staying connect haye that so much is used for evil.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

im putting your picture in this. i love you so much, i wish we could hang out one day.

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Also the finger/thumb impression and face recognition for signing in. A lady once told me that she was at a lunch with 3 friends (in a home) and her samsung phone detected and showed that two ladies were vaxxed with some id/serial numbers. Said she was shocked how accurate the info was.
(Had to delete the attached pic ... was half asleep on the computer🤦‍♀️)

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

i have faith all this will be stopped to a degree. Understanding the Bible at some point it will be used. Truthfully along as there are people that believe in God and understand what that means evil will always have a battle until the time we are called. Which no one knows but God could be now or another 1000 years from now. May God continue his blessings for the people fighting against the evil wrongdoers.

Love GOD. Love my Family. Love our Country and our Flag. America the Beautiful.....

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

Amen.

(1) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

So does that stop when the FED goes bye-bye?

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

What's the alternative sir?
sat phone?

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In the beginning here in Canada, they put a covid app on cellphones to track whether you had been close or in contact with an infected person. I had a hot bubbly sink of dish water, I pitched my phone into it. I never looked back. Best thing I ever did! 🙂

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

interesting you mention…just bought 14 pro max and was like what’s up with all the magntization?
we know what’s up
vax + magnets = ?

Intel Analyst, Serving Archangel Michael

Not jabbed. Live near a 5G tower. Myself and others have had sinus infections this week. I cured couple of days. Jabbed friends didn't.

In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication

I hear stories all of the time about how newer 5G towers are affecting people adversely and yet people want to insist CovFeFe. I just saw today the video where David Straight talks about Motorola being hired to make devices that convert all of the signals into 432Hz, HOWEVER, he also said, they didn't get to put them on all the towers.

CovFeFe is not protecting everyone around the world from 5G microwave radiation and the effects of the different frequencies it can generate.

I am all for using EMF protection devices in the home and clothing.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication

What about all the other vaccines you have gotten through the years up to the point of covid? Flu shots?

(2) Show this thread

Plus 5G & Chemtrails are metallic conductors.. Yes different batches in the US.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

Don't have a cell phone.😉

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

F em.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

😂 true that . scary voices coming through .

(1) Show this thread

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Our good vibes are healing the world collectively through frequencies?

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

I’m plugged in
Fook up their algorithms
Two can play masters of the universe

Do the vax microchips operate under the same frequencies as pet microchips?

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

Good question. Different frequencies. Think your pet is sensing a few other things to include elevated Mil comms.

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

It use to be at one point in order to read the microchip in animals you had to have a scanner from the same company that made the microchip. That more than likely has changed, I think the size of the microchips for animals has gotten smaller over the years too.

(3) Show this thread

And [they] clearly know who to target. I'm sure everyone purged from twitter made the list.