Anons, Family, me and my mother who are very strong people, have broken down. Everything and anything happened at once. We have prayed endlessly, but the darkness seems to be getting more thick everyday. Please pray and send good vibrational energy to us. This spiritual war is taking it's toll. Send love energy as well please. Love you all.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication

How are you and your mother are doing? I pray you are both feeling stronger today. 🙏 ❤️

In response Royal Raven to her Publication

We've been doing so much better since all of you came together for us. Everything has turned around for so much better. Energy and love off the charts and the light shines brightly!

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication

That is wonderful to hear! Praise God!

Only people mentioned by @DrPrecipice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Doctor Precipice, click on at the bottom under it