#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

This Bob Dylan album was released before the jab. Tiffany blue box with ribbon (just like Melania’s), a skeleton walking around with a needle, it says “forthcoming album“. The shadow of the skeleton is hanging from a rope. Bill Gates?

Forthcoming - open and willing to talk; happening SOON. The definition of anon is ‘soon’.

Check out that word on the poster. Forthcoming.
5 Q drops with “forthcoming”. He was talking about the song ‘Murder Most Foul’ as well as everything else to come and a future proves past moment.

The first songrelease from that album before the album came out was ‘Murder Most Foul’ about JFK. 17 min song. I consider that song Bob’s masterpiece. He wrote a song along time ago called “When I Paint My Masterpiece“.
Well that was it, imho.

The Gematria on the poster equals 479 with the caps. Q479 is Jan 6…
Bob Dylan is in the Q army (imho).
Look up pictures of him online. He’s been wearing a white hat for a very long time.

There’s so much …

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QTip75 in this post can reply

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

And Bob Dylan actually says the words "on anon" in "Murder Most Foul". (not officially but listen to him sing it)

Here's a snippet. He exposed JFK's killer: GHWB known as 'TIMBERwolf".

🎶I'm yelling timber!...🎶

"Wolfman Jack, he’s speaking in tongues
He’s going on and on (sounds like 'anon') at the top of his lungs
Play me a song, Mr. Wolfman Jack" - Bob Dylan

entire song here: https://www.bobdylan.com/songs/murder-most-foul/

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

2 photos in that post