Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Adorable . ❤️

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

🤣😂👍

talking of things ghostly,
this morning at 522am marks at least the 3rd or 4th
dream i've had of seeing a new 'VK post'

the dreamlette post 'you' had written simply said

'white' 👻

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

GM VK 👻😂
t/s 09:17 > 9:8 > 17
It’s a 17 day > 10/7/22
video :17

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Video length = Q Post 16

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Father of 5 with my loving wife. Truth seeker and die hard patriot. Deepstate going down! FUCK CENSORSHIP! WWG1WGA #Fightback #NOSILENCE

good afternoon!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Good morning VK.

Trying to stay positive, but it's rough right now, found out last night my dad's cancer has returned. I asked for help here last night and so many AU frens were right there and started praying for him, this place is such a blessing. 🙏🏼

Freedom....Patriot. God and Country,. Not here for anything but the truth. lover of animals, kindness, and humanity..NCSWIC....nothing.

Good morning VK.👏
The cutest little girl ever....

Truth hunter, "scientist" and "expert" TS @ehehron

Good morning!! :)

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Good morning and Happy Fryday :)

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

This Bob Dylan album was released before the jab. Tiffany blue box with ribbon (just like Melania’s), a skeleton walking around with a needle, it says “forthcoming album“. The shadow of the skeleton is hanging from a rope. Bill Gates?

Forthcoming - open and willing to talk; happening SOON. The definition of anon is ‘soon’.

Check out that word on the poster. Forthcoming.
5 Q drops with “forthcoming”. He was talking about the song ‘Murder Most Foul’ as well as everything else to come and a future proves past moment.

The first songrelease from that album before the album came out was ‘Murder Most Foul’ about JFK. 17 min song. I consider that song Bob’s masterpiece. He wrote a song along time ago called “When I Paint My Masterpiece“.
Well that was it, imho.

The Gematria on the poster equals 479 with the caps. Q479 is Jan 6…
Bob Dylan is in the Q army (imho).
Look up pictures of him online. He’s been wearing a white hat for a very long time.

There’s so much …

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

2 photos in that post

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

And Bob Dylan actually says the words "on anon" in "Murder Most Foul". (not officially but listen to him sing it)

Here's a snippet. He exposed JFK's killer: GHWB known as 'TIMBERwolf".

🎶I'm yelling timber!...🎶

"Wolfman Jack, he’s speaking in tongues
He’s going on and on (sounds like 'anon') at the top of his lungs
Play me a song, Mr. Wolfman Jack" - Bob Dylan

entire song here: https://www.bobdylan.com/songs/murder-most-foul/

(2) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Have a Boootiful Day.😂

17 Day!

Fryday the 13th vibes
10/7=17
10/8=18
5:5

*why doesnt casper go pee?

because he has a “halloweenie”

no more jokes today 👆promise 🤞🤭

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Good Afternoon VK. Late start here. Was a good morning to stay in bed and snuggle.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Good morning Everyone
sooo cute :):)

Good morning Vincent, Off to work. Make it a great day!

good morning all...its 7 10...int'l smile day

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

😂

Happy Fryday, AU family —
It’s 17 day (10/7 > 17) and a Rally Weekend!

I swear I can see @ilPresidento’s sombrero in the middle of this AI creation. :)

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Oct 7, 2022 at 9:13 AM]
ENJOY YOUR BIG, BEAUTIFUL FREEDOM FIESTA WEEKEND, MY BEAUTIFUL PATRIOTOS!!! IT'S RALLY WEEKEND!!!🥳🥳🥳

Autumn.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

i see that sombrero♥️

(1) Show this thread

🤣 good morning ❤️

Good Fryday family

Good Morning VK and AU Family! Have a fabulous Fryday! 🙏

LOLOL too funny!!

Good Morning, VK.
Happy Fryday.

Caps = 36.
TS = 9:17 > 17.

“There is simply no other way than to use the military. It’s that corrupt and dirty.
Please be safe and pray for those in harms way as they continually protect and serve our great country.”

🙏✝️❤️🇺🇸🦅

#prayerteam

https://qalerts.app/?n=36

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Praying for our military and EVERYONE involved in this FIGHT to TAKE DOWN the EVIL from OUR PLANET!! Much LOVE ♥️ and GRATITUDE to ALL!! WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC 🦅🙏♥️

(1) Show this thread

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Good Morning

Pink Flamingos = Lake Nakuru = Kenya = Obama

Q4645
same timestamp 9:17

THE SHADOW PRESIDENCY OF 44

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Gooood Morning Vietnam. I mean Anonup 😊