I’m tired of people saying nothing is happening.

You’re now living in a world where being pro-life is becoming trendy. All praise to God the Father.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Amen Doq

Red Pilled after an Oct 28 event. Christian and imperfect. Still learning, question EVERYTHING. What I know I know always willing to help.

any tie to q 2023?? anybody check?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Jeffro Bodean to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Not enough to wake up the sleepers.
Not enough for the dark leadership to change their tune.
and so on.
Not a complaint. Just an observation. A data point.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I love the badge🙏🏻😅❤️😇

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

Ditto… Think Art Of War.
misdirection. iceberg. wool. eyes.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

7:17
Spirit / Q
Well imo if they are saying nothing is happening they are either the opposition or they are just not really paying attention.

There is so much happening now that Nana can't even keep up daily!

Sad, really, because these ppl may get caught with their pants down!

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

🗣️LIFE!❤️

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

Leaving the Kardashian craziness saved this man's soul.

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

i don't get it either!
there's so much happening
especially people in our little group should see it all. VK told us what to look for

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

peope saying nothing is happening seen from a mothers perspektiv 👀😊❤️lets give moar love🤣❤️🪖🐸

In response memes matter to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Amen to that Doq Praise God :)

he is cycling again.
mental health issues.
he wants to be relevant
again...noticed.

Patriotism runs deep in my blood; my ancestors fought in wars since the Revolution to preserve FREEDOM. Victory or Death! #WakeUpAmerica

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

"Cycling again?" The ONLY people with "mental health issues," and crave "relevance" are those narcissists (@memyselfi) who criticize Christians who protect the unborn!

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

Breaking free of programming is a very difficult thing and we are watching someone truly brave. Do you know [they] threaten one's life as the chains are broken? Please be kind as many many might be framed as ill when they are actually being healed. They deserve our love and support. We all have been programmed one way or the other. ❤️WWG1WGA

(2) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

🔥

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Do not know the details of what is happening but do know/feel the world is different than it was in 2020/21 and it is still changing into something better. Can feel it. Now truth can be voiced without fear. The rage and noise of the left has been silenced and a calm has settled. When all the truth is out, prolife will no longer be called an election issue.

In response God Wins to her Publication

The Sun is shining.the air has a light breeze....and i am heading for a hike from my home in asheville......The Power of graditude,love,kindness r Rising Everyday...God and his People r changing the World....By Rising our Vibes,Rising our Energy and Rising our TRUTH!Have a weekend of Blessings!
💙🙏🌸🌼🌹🌾

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

In this same interview he said Kim is a Christian….I’m pretty sure he knows she worships a different “god”. So how do you know when he’s teying to fool you?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication

He was trolling Kim.

If he said Kim was a Satanist, then it would have turned people off to his other truths because so many asleep do not really know or understand. Just like they don't know she is a trannie, or at least I think he/she is.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

👊

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Thank You God 🙏❤️

So much happening all at once.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

WOW...and he sounds sincere💞🙏💞💥💥💥

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Wow, all over goosebumps.. I perform for an audience of One and that's God 🥲🙌❤️ keep it UP!

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

It doesn't sound or look like Kanye. Look up some old videos of interviews featuring him and you'll see the difference. With this movement Kanye West is doing more in death than he ever did while living.

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Interesting you say that... my son was looking over my shoulder, whilst
I played this clip... had to ask him, if, it was Kanye. Hmmm... this is the first time, I've heard mention that Kanye may have been replaced.

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Praise God!💞🙏💞

Praise God! Side note didn't VK mention the morning after pill (plan b), asking if it was consider an abortion (today)? That can't be a coincidence or can it?!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🔥

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

😤

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

Amen, Amen, Amen! To God be the glory! ❤️

WWG1WGA! 😉🌴🙏 Fighting until the end. God's armor- Ephesians 6: truth, righteousness, peace, faith, salvation, and the word of God.

😉🌴🙏 This is good! He is putting it out there! Next is why they call him crazy.

Amen🙏
Me too, Literally everything is habbening.

This is 💯% mega popcorn!!! God protect Kayne!! 🙏🙏

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I pray Kanye helps open the eyes of those who have been deceived into believing abortions are healthcare or another from of contraception.