Kanye is wearing a 2023 hat during his interview with Tucker....

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

We are sincerely appreciative for your kind words and appreciation. Means more than you know. Each one read in full. We are in this together. WWG1WGA.
2018 will be glorious!!
God bless,
Q

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

You made the list.
It’s rare, feel proud.
Pick up your phone.
Q

Follow up to last post.
Return to comments re: Pelosi and John M (some of us refuse to say his last name for a reason).
This all has meaning - everything stated. Big picture stuff - few positions allow for this direct knowledge.

Proof to begin 11.3.
We all sincerely appreciate the work you do. Keep up the good fight. The flow of information is vital.
God bless.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

That's not him. His face shape is totally different. GOD get me out of this crazy nightmare.

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

What if this is 2023 ? idk.

it's almost as if it's biblical πŸ˜‰

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

dang. sad i missed this.
looks interesting

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Florida Jen to her Publication

his interview is all over the net most talked about interview in ages

(1) Show this thread

What a β€˜coincidence’

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

admit kanye looks not the same, know he was in the middle of the celebrity shβ€”. and know i personally ask God for discernment cause i am led astray. but there was something bout him, that called upon my mercyβ™₯️

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

Great interview. Finally the gloves coming off and famous artist/entertainer jumping into the ring. πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
2023 when all the action will happen

his teeth used to be rounder.

they are square in this latest video.

beard is to obscure his features?

i'm calling body double

https://youtu.be/VrN_pbj2Kds

Kanye West (Ye) | Interview on "808s & Heartbreak" Backlash, Hip Hop and House Music - YouTube

Kanye West (currently officially known as Ye) sits down to chat about his album "808s & Heartbreak", the criticism he received for it, hip-hop, politics and ...

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

seems pretty black and white.

kayne and candace are batting for the other team and its not patriots. watch out for all these distractions. thats all these pretend patriots are. the true patriots arent on social media. everone is a distraction so they can forward thair agenda.

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

meant to be a good year K

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

1963 to 2023=πŸ’ŽJubilee
@VincentCrytp46 β€˜this account ends in 2023’
23=PAIN
Caught a Q πŸ˜‰

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ55πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

P2023

:)

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Well listen.. I love ALL people.. but there ain't no way in hell, im wearing these shirts.. I get what he's doing and give him props but.. Just wondering who's actually going to wear this..

😁🌟

GodπŸ™FAMILY❀COUNTRYπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Although Kanye is dropping truths.
My first thought on the hat was
223 322 SKULL & BONES

223 = Reversed 322, the number of the Skull and Bones

πŸ˜ƒπŸ™βœοΈ

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

I saw that!!
Why didn't Tucker ask him about that!!?? πŸ’₯

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€

He was wearing one the other day with Candace as well!

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

Esther

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Well VK told us 2023

dropping πŸ’£

shame it’s not a white hat

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s here 01:07 😎
date here [Oct] 10/7/222

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

i just noticed also and he is calling shit outtttt!!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

calling out his wife for sure!!!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication

he called out His wife and her handlers who might that be hmmm? the Jarad and Josh Kushner and gave props to his Boy Trump and seem like he like Ivanka but really haas a disklike for Josh and Jarad Said they were not doing right by trump wonder what he was illuding too maybe he is suppose to call them out so Trump doesn't have to.

(3) Show this thread