Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has it's own reason for existing". Patriot,Mom,Military Wife #MAGA

I came to surf your page, someome mentioned you had a alternative med thread.
Kratom a plant has saved my life.
I have a neurological disease with mind bending nerve pain.
I'm now able to be out of bed and be a mom and have an improvement in quality of life.
in 2016 the FDA tried to ban it, Google ran smear searches and buried information.
A Leaf Of Faith documentary was pulled off Netflix.
It's safe and can help with pain , depression, insomnia , anxiety.
side effects minimal and prevented by water and diet

The Lord Hath Created Medicines Out Of The Earth and He That Is Wise Will Not Abhorre Them. ECCLES.38.4

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

I knew God gave us everything we needed

as an herbalist, I strongly agree with this statement!

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Little Dove to her Publication

My wife was sick some years ago. We had no med ins anyway but had always been into natural remedies so were doing some research and decided some slippery elm would be helpful. Had no clue what that tree looked like and it turned out they were native to our area and even had a couple on the new property we'd moved to .. one w/ a nice big limb that needed pruning. 👍

(1) Show this thread

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

Amazing. Love nature

Yes!!

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

Plant/herbal medicine > Big pHARMa

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Glutathione

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication

thank you I'm going to look this one up 😘

(1) Show this thread