Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Everyone was excited thinking by today or Monday the deal would be done
I've learned, don't hold your breath!
We'll see
Maybe it is an anniversary, but I just see it as moving the goalposts or whatever yet one more time, & distracting people from what's really going on

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

What an interesting day isn’t that the first day Q posted? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ its all starting to run together!

Ε€Κ€α΄œα΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦΙͺΙ’Κœα΄›α΄‡Κ€ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | π•π•€π•Šπ•€π•‹ β‡Ά πŸ€ #QFlagPin πŸ€

It looks to me that Musk had to make a deal quickly in order for the most famous tweet of all time to be... On-time!

My fellow Americans...

we shall see

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

BRING IT ALL BACK

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœŒπŸΌ

My Birthday :)

So JuanOSavin was right when he said October 29th will be a full stop shutdown!? He’s JFK Jr no doubt! Cuz once Elon unleashes US and the TRUE POTUS, they’ll shut it all down!

what can we expect as far as the blackout goes? 10 days? No Tv? Phone? Internet? What else?

what can we expect as far as the blackout goes? 10 days? No Tv? Phone? Internet? What else?

(2) Show this thread