Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

A powerful message for all of Us that are The Unvaccinated.
👊😎👍

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

We stood and held our ground! Tough road but here we are. I have to say my daughter single mother, was let go from her job of 5 years, just missing getting vested in 2 months for retirement. No jab, no job they told her. She said good by! I am very proud of the strong woman she is.

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

As Fred Sanford used to say, "You're sitting on top of a gold mine." Your daughter may well benefit from researching the means to secure her legal rights ( sending letter of notice to agencies, etc ) and later sue the company for wrongful dismissal. She can represent herself and win. Time for all of us to know our rights and fight back.

I believe the 9 that were standing their ground have a suit going on. But the best part is they did her a favor. She got a better job.

In response Manny Questions to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @EagleSpirit in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eagle Soars, click on at the bottom under it