A powerful message for all of Us that are The Unvaccinated.
πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Only people mentioned by @Nasty1 in this post can reply

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

It was a hell of a fight, saved most of my family and friends. I know of seven family and friends I will be losing some day. Could not convince them even with evidence and facts.
Thank God fror the book by Mr. Robert Kennedy both my mom and I bought, my husband finally see's I was not crazy.
Much Love and Peace to everyone.

Mom of 2 ...πŸ’™ Caleb Michael πŸ’™ πŸ’—Riley Kathryn πŸ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies πŸ’™ Knox Bradley πŸ’— Kollyns Kate ❀️Patriot 4Ever❀️ Trump/JFK

LOVE THIS β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

Aw, shucks...

A soldier in the Army of Light.

That kind of made me get a little misty eyed. I just wish it didn't have that sign up there....I don't want to have the "last laugh"...I don't want to laugh at all about it. :( If anything my heart hurts for those that felt and caved to the pressure.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

that glow in the dark 🀣

Music to my ears, the unvaccinated are heroes. Yesterday my doctor shamed me for not getting an outpatient procedure because COVID-19 testing is a requirement.

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! πŸ‘€ https://qagg.news/ πŸ‘€ https://qalerts.app/

πŸ‘

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

This is awesome. Do you have the direct link to this?

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" β€œChance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

there is no last laugh we are not happy about whats happened to friend and relatives that some how were convinced they need this evil jab

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

My husband and I have lost family, friends, and jobs, but we are still standing strong! God bless you Patriot!

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

In response Free Thinker to her Publication

πŸ™Its been a rough old road for manyπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

(1) Show this thread

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

We stood and held our ground! Tough road but here we are. I have to say my daughter single mother, was let go from her job of 5 years, just missing getting vested in 2 months for retirement. No jab, no job they told her. She said good by! I am very proud of the strong woman she is.

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

Side note. The companies name FM Global.

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

As Fred Sanford used to say, "You're sitting on top of a gold mine." Your daughter may well benefit from researching the means to secure her legal rights ( sending letter of notice to agencies, etc ) and later sue the company for wrongful dismissal. She can represent herself and win. Time for all of us to know our rights and fight back.

(3) Show this thread

Our voices are ….

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

fukn A spot on

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So true@Nasty, and thanks for the video, Nana understands how difficult it has been on so many especially Down Under.

We built an "Invisible Noah's Ark"

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

We sure did and together πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€—βœοΈβ€οΈ

#wwg1wga

(1) Show this thread