CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Ejv642854&feature=youtu.be

Only people mentioned by @perfectsliders in this post can reply

In response Robby Ball to his Publication

please do not take his word as gospel remember he admitted he took young girls telling them they may have to have sex to top of the pops (run by jimmy saville) he also said he has spoken to Q (no outside comms) & his best mate he works with has ties to maxwell x

In response dawny haswell to his Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

just an fyi, charlie said last weekend was suicide weekend and it wasnt, he gets it wrong sometimes when dates are involved

Excited to start over! WWG1WGAWW !!! One day I want to wake up and find myself living in the..... UNITED STATES OF "NORTH" AMERICA

IMHO dates mean nothing anymore. When Trump and the WH's want us to know it will have already happened....

Thank God, the military let us know.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Thanks for the post

Exodus 8:1-15 | Son of a Founding Father 🦅 | Son of the American Revolution 🇺🇸

Charlie Ward and Simon Parkes have consistently given false information.
This type of 'no source' 'unverified' rumor passing is harmful to the real Patriot Movement.

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

I have seen no reason to trust anything charlie ward says. He is a grifter who pretends he is hot shit.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

In response Aberforth Stalwart to his Publication

Same kind of thing with Simon , and others - I think they're more of motivational speakers, or valid disinformation spreaders - I will not make myself look crazier than my friends and family already think I am anymore by relaying the things they say to them again.

Something big happening is not a matter of if, but when - disinformation is necessary, I still trust the plan 100% so until then I'm busy helping out other Patriots to keep the faith to move onward and not give up.

These guys have great passion and I appreciate that.

(1) Show this thread

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?req=granuleid:USC-prelim-title10-section252&num=0&edition=prelimanyone have sauce on this?...I do the insurrection act was inacted...

This had previously said it was enacted on Jan 21, 2021, it now says it took effect Feb. 4th, 2021...

Curiouser & curiouser...

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

In response Running Waters207 to her Publication

I believe the dates on the Gov. Website reflect the date of the active text of the law which is updated daily, not the activated date of the law.

(1) Show this thread

Here for our future, the future of the Republic. 🇺🇸

🙏

Trying to keep up, lots of news at the moment

(1) Show this thread