Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

well well well
circle what?!
guess the camera person mis understood took it as a cue😂😂😂😂😂
H/T to Douglas Belmore on Gab

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

👀👀CHARLIE WARD ANNOUNCING ARRESTS OF BIDEN AND POLITICIANS

"The official announcement of military law was on January 20th at 12:00 a.m. The mainstream media were all notified by the U.S. Military Goverment. They turned a blind eye to it. Biden, 355 congressmen, 109 senators and 464 elected arrested."

https://drcharlieward.com/james-and-adam-goldbusters/?utm_content=12241974&utm_medium=Email&utm_name=Id&utm_source=Actionetics&utm_term=Email

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I have heard good and bad about Charlie Ward. That maybe he’s not reliable. Or he has a shady past that would make his testimony questionable. Anybody have anything on this?

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication

Watch for yourself and discern and decide. Many find his info credible and valuable - this movement is about self discovery. At the very least, view his info, and learn and discern if the information has merit and credibility. If it does then it should align with current events and what others are saying. We may not have the info going forward but we can look back and connect the dots. The ongoing operations have to be protected for those men and women on the front lines. You cannot transmit your moves for the enemies to see and be able to counter punch. Trump stated this early on.

Unfortunately with a 40 hour a week job and taking care of the ranch I’m not able to watch a lot of videos. Plus I live so far out that we don’t have Wi-Fi or cable Internet so I rely on my cell phone. I don’t have a lot of data and I don’t get to watch a lot of videos but thanks anyways.

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @DeplorableCowgirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deplorable Cowgirl, click on at the bottom under it