Only people mentioned by @IAM13888 in this post can reply

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

😃👍

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

Wow!! 💥💥💥 BOOM 💥BOOM 💥BOOM! 💥💥💥

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

There is no date on this tweet and I cannot find anything on this as of late....updated link please? I hate when things are posted with no updated source...

. I love GOD and AMERICA. Trump Kennedy Patriot. Me and Hubby retired. On Gettr @cathyldup.

In response QLou BellaBoo to his Publication

I just saw multiple articles, msn, cbs,abc..... Its today and legite. 🤗

(1) Show this thread

JUST told my sis and made a comment last night, that whole dream act stuff may come to an end....

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

0bama's entire illegal presidency needs to be ruled unconstitutional and stricken from the record.

In response Mike Anon to his Publication

💥

(1) Show this thread