Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

i dont think it will ever be over

i think this is my calling and i am ready

u need to fight for freedom every single day

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

Pretty sure we all feel the same way. I know I'm tired.
I was just telling my son today how many years we've all been waiting on the plan, and have everything exposed to the sleeping populations.
((sigh))

🧑‍💻🥷 An Inspirator, splitting atoms and raising vibrations. Smart em' up instead of dumbing em' down. I like tea, spilling it mostly 🫡

I feel this ❤️

Fabulous Pacific NW. Student (for the rest of my life). Stop Complaining and do something... Anything! GAB: @17soaps GAB: @TinaR185

Informational warfare..... the story of my life (and of everyone I know) When it ends, it will be a strange and beautiful world. (cue the symphony music)

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Kim thanks for sharing that, I think Clandestine put it perfectly into words❣️

I really feel this

yes, this has sucked. but our forced wait has built deep reserves of mental strength in each one of us. most people can’t tolerate a 30 second disruption in wifi. we brush off weeks, months and even years now like our bitch.

we were chosen for a reason…it had to be this way

1,000%!!!! This is seriously exhausting, but we will continue to hold the line!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

We knew this was coming. We were warned. Now we ride out the storm with calm and complete faith in the plan and in God.
🙏❤️🙏

Summed up how I'm feeling. perfectly. Absolutely exhausted. Trying not to break down but feeling it through my entire being

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

Here, Here... I would rather fight and die for something than continue to go through this fake Matrix Mind F*ck.

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

This is a spiritual war but God is in full control - He is Sovereign and His Will shall be done - all evil will be exposed and His Justice and Truth will prevail. Trust and Obey Jesus!

cant put it any better

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

exactly! i kno everything will be ok, but it is so taxing right now, cummulat effect 😥☺️🙏💯❤️

😃👍

Pro Life Conservative Christian. Happy Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Lifelong Warrior. WWG1WGA Honored that I was followed by Gen Flynn.

Step away from all media. Pray and relax