1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

I just had some news from a friend in FL and thousands are missing!!!

I've been following this recovery, lived there for 13 years, and still have many friends and family there.

I say it before every storm. If you can leave, leave. If you are in a flood plane, get to high ground, If you are in anything but a concrete building, get to a concrete building on high ground.

So many drown also in boats. They think they can save the boat if they ride it out in it.

Just on the little island of St. Thomas, local pop 70K in Hurricane Marylynn '95, it was not reported but the locals know over 100 bodies were pulled out from sunken boats. The morgues were stacked. It was never officially reported.

With Millions living on the SW coast and in swampy low-lying coastal areas, I believe that many may have sadly been sucked out to sea and drowned after their homes collapsed.

They say the average cost to evacuate is $1,200. Older retirees in manufactured home communities can't afford that. They stayed.
I pray they are recovered or found safe.🙏💛

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

What happened makes you cry. I would never give up my life for a home. Money should be tucked away for emergency evacuation. Pre-planning. I have watched some video's where they are feeding people that were stuck there. The ones helping said they can't unsee what they saw-bodies everywhere.

In response connie wright to her Publication

I just wrote a reply about my experience in a hurricane where many drowned and tears poured the whole time typing, Wiping my face now.

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

🙏Right there with you on the praying, and yes, she mentioned they are pulling bodies out from the water, so they do not get sucked out to sea, so that families and bury them.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

It's so tragic. We knew people in St. Thomas who rode it out on their boats, who didn't make it.

We were walking past by what was left of the marina we lived above when it was safe to come out. The first to come back in, I will never forget, a tan fishermen on a beautiful boat now thrashed. The sheer panic in his eyes, white as a ghost he was.

He said he and about 50 other boats anchored in Mandahl Hole and he was the only one left in the morning. He said during the night, in the storm, they sometimes saw in the lightning catamarans pitch poling and then sinking. They could do nothing.

I implore all to leave, just get in the car and drive far away from these things. If on an island, get to high ground in concrete, in a closet, fly off if you can afford it.🙏

(1) Show this thread