I just had some news from a friend in FL and thousands are missing!!!

Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

Questions like Directions to the Truth

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

I live in Englewood. The eye hit just souh of us. Wild ride as we had a LOT of wind. We hear that there were numerous suicides in areas south of us that were hit with the water. People that chose to take thier own lives instead of drowning in the surge. It’s all really difficult to comprehend.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response YerMotherShip 1776 to her Publication

💛🙏😥TY for telling us all! How sad!!! God bless them all!!! And God bless you and your family!!!

(1) Show this thread

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

i was really concerned about the population on Sanibel which was so cut off. Also, fema presence is distressing.

I've been following this recovery, lived there for 13 years, and still have many friends and family there.

I say it before every storm. If you can leave, leave. If you are in a flood plane, get to high ground, If you are in anything but a concrete building, get to a concrete building on high ground.

So many drown also in boats. They think they can save the boat if they ride it out in it.

Just on the little island of St. Thomas, local pop 70K in Hurricane Marylynn '95, it was not reported but the locals know over 100 bodies were pulled out from sunken boats. The morgues were stacked. It was never officially reported.

With Millions living on the SW coast and in swampy low-lying coastal areas, I believe that many may have sadly been sucked out to sea and drowned after their homes collapsed.

They say the average cost to evacuate is $1,200. Older retirees in manufactured home communities can't afford that. They stayed.
I pray they are recovered or found safe.🙏💛

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

🙏Right there with you on the praying, and yes, she mentioned they are pulling bodies out from the water, so they do not get sucked out to sea, so that families and bury them.

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

What happened makes you cry. I would never give up my life for a home. Money should be tucked away for emergency evacuation. Pre-planning. I have watched some video's where they are feeding people that were stuck there. The ones helping said they can't unsee what they saw-bodies everywhere.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

The two worst areas hit by the storm. that island is one of the places.

(1) Show this thread