Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Moscow said Wednesday it was ready to quickly supply gas to Europe through an undamaged section of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline between Russia and Germany, after recent leaks heightened geopolitical tensions.

β€œIf the necessary legal decisions are made by European colleagues regarding [Nord Stream 2’s] certification … I think Russia in a short period of time could provide appropriate supplies through this gas pipeline,” Russian deputy prime minister Alexander Novak said on state television.

https://insiderpaper.com/russia-ready-to-supply-gas-through-undamaged-nord-stream-2-line-novak/

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ opps, meant to show video in here, not the link. Apologies for that.
My exposure to social media is minimal & fumbling my way around, please forgive my inexperience & clumsiness here while trying to connect with you all πŸ™

In response IAM NJoy to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @NJoy in this post can reply

In response IAM NJoy to her Publication

Welcome.