Moscow said Wednesday it was ready to quickly supply gas to Europe through an undamaged section of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline between Russia and Germany, after recent leaks heightened geopolitical tensions.

“If the necessary legal decisions are made by European colleagues regarding [Nord Stream 2’s] certification … I think Russia in a short period of time could provide appropriate supplies through this gas pipeline,” Russian deputy prime minister Alexander Novak said on state television.

https://insiderpaper.com/russia-ready-to-supply-gas-through-undamaged-nord-stream-2-line-novak/

Only people mentioned by @DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

No boats were allowed within 6 mile radius so no way anyone could know if anything really was blown up.

My dad Navy, Father-in-Law -Army, nephew- Marine! I love this Country and bleed red, white, and blue! God Bless the USA!

Aren't there 2 of them? Could they have pulled a little "Titanic/Olympic" switcheroo? Blew up weaker or smaller one? I'm just guessing, haven't done much research on this. Was just immediate thought

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

In response IAM NJoy to her Publication

🤦‍♀️ opps, meant to show video in here, not the link. Apologies for that.
My exposure to social media is minimal & fumbling my way around, please forgive my inexperience & clumsiness here while trying to connect with you all 🙏

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Because it was never blown up.
Best Guess.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Optics!🧐?

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yep, we only saw bubbles
Many things can make bubbles
Here is undeniable videographic proof

(30) Show this thread

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Wow! Bidan even fu*ked that up! LOL