The election on November 8th...

Will be postponed

Will be stolen

Will go perfectly

Only people mentioned by @TWINTT in this post can reply

In response TWINTT ... to his Publication

i don't know anymore.

#SaveOurKids; #Ivermectin 1.87% #Discern #Godspeed #AnonIsland #VKisJFKJr #FamilyIsEverything #AUFam

Will be stolen. Potus45 and WH Mil Soc, already know it will be stolen, because 2Q2Q, has yet to be fixed. Cannot go forward. Need to cleanout GOP firstly, of bad actor(s), on both sides (D’s & R’s) and this includes three letter agencies.

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

I went with go perfectly because I believe there is a plan in place.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

This November election ordeal is LUDICROUS!!!
Insulting our intelligence! How dare they!
How can we possibly move on to another election when we haven't finalized the last one.
It's a global malfunctioning Government system.
The only way to save this country is to
Unplug all MSM, cage the back stabbers
THEN
Bring back our true leader, commander in chief!
President Trump!!!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Nailed it!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Depends on the new financial system. That must be implemented. We are extremely close to a global liquidity crisis. The last piece of the puzzle. i am praying it’s before midterms but if not they will cheat to hold the house. All plans have to play out in order to catch them all.

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Military is the only way.
I see it being postponed or taken over by the Military for paper ballots only. And the paper ballots will need to be examined for counterfeits

It will be stolen if they don't postpone it. They already cheated in the primaries here in Kansas. They weren't held accountable for cheating in 2020. Why wouldn't they keep cheating?

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

I think if it does happen... it is because they could not get things in place (wars, plagues, etc) in time... I think if it happens like it should Rep takeover, they will do anything to prevent the change of power in January.

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

😄That’s a tough one give us a clue.

ɴᴇ ᴘʟᴜꜱ ᴜʟᴛʀᴀ · γνῶθι-σεαυτόν · ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴘᴏʟʟᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅɪɢʏ ·ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ 1 · ᴅʀ ᴍᴜꜱᴇ-ꜱɪᴄᴋ · ᴀʏᴀᴛᴏʟʟᴀʜ ᴏꜰ ʀᴏᴄᴋ ɴ ʀᴏʟʟᴀ · ᴋɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ · ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴍᴀɴ ·

In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication

It'll be perfectly stolen when they postpone it...

(1) Show this thread