Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Is there any nurses or drs here? I need to ask a question about a certain test done...THANKS!

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

what kind of tests

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication

needle aspiration..

thoracic
abdominal what part

In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication

in the lymph node in the neck... here are the test results..oh and this is on my dog. 3 vets, 3 different diagnosis and over $2000 later and cant find a tumor....but yet Neopasia was mentioned today

I would try colloidal silver topically on the area and a tsp in the water bowl. Sending prayers too!

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

she's been on CS and oil of oregano ..both antifungals, antibiotics.....

Only people mentioned by @Lorettamusic in this post can reply

In response Loret Alen to his Publication

it was a stronger kind...yeah i did..