Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Is there any nurses or drs here? I need to ask a question about a certain test done...THANKS!

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

what kind of tests

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication

needle aspiration..

Only people mentioned by @DigoyMF in this post can reply

xrays of the entire body. Two sonograms. one of organs, other of thyroid. they havent found a solid lump. only the swelling of her lymph node. goes away completely with antibiotics.

If it’s an infection it should go down with the antibiotics, what are the gonna do the needle aspiration for

If they do the aspiration it’s to look for crystals , bacteria to culture, or cancerous beginnings

(3) Show this thread

in the lymph node in the neck... here are the test results..oh and this is on my dog. 3 vets, 3 different diagnosis and over $2000 later and cant find a tumor....but yet Neopasia was mentioned today

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

A needle aspiration would just take some cells from this area of abnormal "stuff".. and evaluate it in more depth.
That means - they'll look at the cells under the microscope and see if there is anything worth watching, any known treatments, any cancer cells..........

I would try colloidal silver topically on the area and a tsp in the water bowl. Sending prayers too!

(9) Show this thread