#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

It's horrible that they needed to be shown.
Verify then Trust.

Knew it was a possibility? Before or after you had him jabbed? I had a friend who was a nurse. I warned her about myocarditis with the jab. I showed her the evidence out of Israel. Her response was she would rather have myocarditis than get COVID again! After that she unfriended and blocked me!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Chonita in this post can reply

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

I swear the word COVID was a spell on the populace. Say flu most people go "eh". Say COVID? Yeah - people freak. We have a family member who blew up like a balloon after the jabs - he keeps taking them - saying "well at least i won't get covid".

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

There is a nurse that lives here. Same way. Has an answer for everything, None of it reality.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

So sad. Only excuse that makes sense is mass psychosis.