Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Is there any nurses or drs here? I need to ask a question about a certain test done...THANKS!

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

what kind of tests

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication

needle aspiration..

thoracic
abdominal what part

In response Digoy. MF. to his Publication

in the lymph node in the neck... here are the test results..oh and this is on my dog. 3 vets, 3 different diagnosis and over $2000 later and cant find a tumor....but yet Neopasia was mentioned today

under comments...does that say possibly/probably neoplasia?

abnormal tissue - can and often does develop into a cancer.. (I lost a doggy from that and it was terrible and diagnosed very very late)... but
a) I would question that diagnosis and prognosis... what would make someone say 3 months... ??? with no obvious signs.

Vet's often "assume" a short lifespan of a pet -and that owners wouldn't want to pay for extra testing.. More and more I fight with vets... as they've been horrible about some issues I've had w/ my furry family member of late.

Only people mentioned by @Waiting4Home in this post can reply

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

BTW, if you need any help with your doggies..I am certified in natural pet care. All that means is I took a course on natural products for home treatments and remedies and homemade diets. I also specialize in canine arthritis and joint issues. I have a book out 500 page to help pet parents. Mostly to avoid vets..LOL

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

yup - send the book my way....

;0)

(1) Show this thread

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

I hate vets....i have nothing good to say about many..i preach this alot...to avoid unless absolutely needed..just like Drs..no offense to you. They are all taught by the same corrupt system. I ss nothing to indicate this is cancer. all tests were clear. xrays, sonograms etc....

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

No offense taken....
........... I'm not angry at the non=medical pro's.. I'm perturbed, annoyed, very frustrated, and yes - angry (but refuse to allow myself to be overcome by the anger) - with those to lazy and stupid and unwilling to listen to the truth.....
- Good docs (no matter what sort) - tell you the truth about everything.. including the bill. the rest........... WALK AWAY.. I do - all the time.

(1) Show this thread