If injecting yourself with the Devil's brew is the "ultimate screwup", then you can trace back all the systems, beliefs, behaviours that lead to this — and run as fast as you can in the opposite direction from all of them.

The jab has been a nightmare for the mind and body, but it turns out to be a spiritual blessing of clarity and purpose. There is no arguing with "he's dead" — it's not "just sleeping a lot these days". You can really see how the mind, body, and spirit outcomes relate.

I am noticing how my patriot friends might be fed up with the worldly stuff, but largely seem at peace with themselves. We have detached from the collective madness, and those who want to poison their minds and bodies can be left to do their demonic thing.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

So many times, I have seen folk do something very stupid, and, I have thought to myself, "That is not the first, or only stupid thing you have done today, is it?"

If I am driving and see similar, I find myself saying it out loud...

Habitual stupidity, has become part of society - because, it is never corrected. (How dare we.) I hear Nature abhors a vacuum - and, by removing natural selection from the equation, we create a gaping vacuum - one, we as a species, appear to be rushing to fill.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

🙏Total agreement Martin. I have had domestic catastrophes this several times this year, (health, family & appliances failures mostly) and again this week…How I am responding now is more like not responding. I act if necessary, but paying homage to the dark side by giving it any devotion (which is what worry or anger is), I have discovered is NOT what we want to do. Having gained a level of peace I have never known, I am not willing to surrender it for any reason. Our peace it seems should be what we should guard with our lives instead of sacrificing our tranquality to fear in the hope of a few more days in this clay vessel (example death jab).

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Congratulations on having recognized that being in control of one's own seIf & one's own reactions is a Big Step towards one living in contentment, no matter what goes on around us!!! 😇 It seems Buddha found that out 2,500 years ago....so....OF COURSE....human beings made it into a religion instead of the daily practice it should be! 😜

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Yes, agree with your first point emphatically; it was a series of beliefs and decisions that led them to that fateful choice.
As far as rhe second it is a another lesson, in the end we ultimately have no say or responsibility for any other person's choices or decisions. We are each sovereign. Being at peace comes with that understanding.

Great post here and video there

mind, body, and spirit 👍

Yes:

“I am noticing how my patriot friends might be fed up with the worldly stuff, but largely seem at peace with themselves. We have detached from the collective madness, and those who want to poison their minds and bodies can be left to do their demonic thing.”

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

That detachment is survival instinct, the same thing that woke us up, denied the jab, etc, etc.