"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
"How about we get every single Floridian back into their homes and back to normal before we send one more cent to the Ukraine?πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ "

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

The massive devastation we have here is so overwhelming and heartbreaking. When I lived on the east coast and we got slammed with Andrew I didn't think I'd ever witnee another cane more ferocious or destructive....until Ian told Florida Man "hold my beer" πŸ˜­πŸ’”

πŸ™πŸ˜”I'm so sorry you're going through all that... God bless you and all affected and bring you all that you need and more!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Thank You Fren, SW FL is trashed and many folks are beat down but we're not broken, Thank God and those good souls for all the incoming helpπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

πŸ™β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread