Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
"How about we get every single Floridian back into their homes and back to normal before we send one more cent to the Ukraine?πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ "

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSam7 in this post can reply

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

The massive devastation we have here is so overwhelming and heartbreaking. When I lived on the east coast and we got slammed with Andrew I didn't think I'd ever witnee another cane more ferocious or destructive....until Ian told Florida Man "hold my beer" πŸ˜­πŸ’”

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ˜”I'm so sorry you're going through all that... God bless you and all affected and bring you all that you need and more!! πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

πŸ™β€πŸ™

(2) Show this thread

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

DO IT‼️