my boyfriends mom just texted him that Brenda woke up this morning out of her coma ......

she said our prayers worked a miracle 😍

she is awake, not talking yet but able to write messages on paper! 😀

what a MIRACLE
THANK YOU JESUS
THANK YOU ANONS
COLLECTIVE PRAYER WORKS

thank you all for praying, thanks VK for helping wake my friend 🙏 I AM MIND BLOWN

Only people mentioned by @Patriot777_ in this post can reply

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

Praise God !! That is great news

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

God is the power behind our miracles! So happy to hear that.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

thanks for letting us know♥️ty God for this miracle✨

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Power of GOD!

What a blessing ~ thank you for the update and confirmation of miracles!!!

Happy to be here! Can’t wait for all this to come to light ✨

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Thank You LORD 🙌🙌🙌

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Thank you Jesus!

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Thank you God, Father Almighty! ❤️

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Prayer is Power - Hallelujah- Praise Jesus

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Yay! Great news! God is good!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

So happy to hear this news. Thanks be to God🙏🙏✨💖

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

Awesome 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻👊🏻

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Great news 💖💖💖✨✨✨🕊️🕊️🕊️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Glory to God!❤️

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

oh my goodness what blessed news!

Remember to look for miracles...

Wonderful news!!! Thank you Jesus.
Miracle will follow miracle.
🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Great News! Prayers still coming to you!

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Wonderful!! Continued prayers for healing!!

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I am very happy for you and I hope the further healing for Brenda goes quickly and well!

Love this island.

Confirmation after confirmation that prayer works!

Happy to hear she is doing better!
Praying for a full recovery.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Beautiful news!! Praying for a full recovery for her!! God Bless you all!!! 🙏 💕

God is Great! 🙏

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has not seen the energy waves in a couple of days, maybe because I have been so busy and not having my normal meditations, but this morning early when praying for all the sick and hurting, the waves were strong.
I believe it is going to be very hard for several years with all the sick from this evil vaxx.

God is great

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Amen

Glory to God!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

That is so strange Nana was praying over here last night too before I went to bed. After I saw that woman yesterday with her fookn skin literally falling off I was concerned for all of the sick from these evil's deeds & was wondering how she was doing.

I have been praying hard for all that are sick, hurting, tortured this morning as well.
That is so awesome!

God hears our prayers. We need to be intercessors for them with God. We know that many, many of them are God believers, they have just been tricked and were not in a place of mind and learning as we were to resist what they believed was best for themselves and their families.
Most have trusted Doctors and hospitals literally with their lives their entire life without question. It was just to hard for them to believe these ppl they trusted so would cause them harm.
Too much programming.

We should ASK God for His help I believe.

Remember to look for miracles...

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Beautifully said Nana. I agree, He wants us to ask Him for help in every thing, from the minutia to the monumental and all in between. It's a beautiful exercise(s) in faith and offers Him opportunities to show His Love for us. Such a gift...His never ending, unconditional Love...giving us direct access to the Him, Creator of the Universe, 24/7.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Have been daily since this whole thing started..👍🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

(2) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Thank you GOD 🙏🙏🙏