#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I get 2 eat bad 2 day.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I completed a 72 hr fast last week from last Thursday to Saturday and amazed myself because have never fasted beyond 1 day. Results --> no foggy mind, clear skin, weight loss of 6 pounds, high energy and now feel I can do anything😊

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

In response God Wins to her Publication

Good job! I want to try it. Just water?

In response David Higgins to his Publication

Only water. First day put a pack of electrolyte in my 2L water bottle as I had a headache. Then it was water all the way. 😊

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

During those 3 fasting days, how did you feel energy wise? Did you function normally?

In response David Higgins to his Publication

There was something very different about this fast. Energy was great but it was different too. Like a clean energy, lighter yet strong, unlike the spike in energy you get after a protein shake or a energy drink. Got rid of the initial headache by having a shower, grounding outside and going for a walk. Worth a try! 😊

Yes- gonna mentally prepare. Thank you much appreciated!

Only people mentioned by @David23 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from David Higgins, click on at the bottom under it