#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I get 2 eat bad 2 day.

I completed a 72 hr fast last week from last Thursday to Saturday and amazed myself because have never fasted beyond 1 day. Results --> no foggy mind, clear skin, weight loss of 6 pounds, high energy and now feel I can do anything😊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @GR2021 in this post can reply

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

In response God Wins to her Publication

Is camomile tea ok to drink during a fast you think? Or is it strictly plain water?

And it gets you closer to your Divine....as your body is in a state of being Cleanse & Pure.💙

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

Well good for you, way to go! Maybe you could try intermedient(?) fasting and maintain the good and energetic feeling. I've been doing it for years now and it fixed many problems

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Nina Nektaria to her Publication

Doing IF ❤️

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Great job! I just did the same recently and felt fantastic too. :)

WTG!
We always seem to surprise ourselves on what we can do. 😁🤍

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Noice! maybe i ll try that.

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

Good job! I want to try it. Just water?

In response David Higgins to his Publication

Only water. First day put a pack of electrolyte in my 2L water bottle as I had a headache. Then it was water all the way. 😊

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

ALoha
What is your fasting method please?
No food or water from daylight til dark?

In response arba happihr to her Publication

No food day and night until 72hrs pass.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

Awesome. i pray more and more people start to understand what our bodies are capable of the benefits are life changing. People forget God created us in his image the healing powers we have when turned on. Fasting is Biblical. God Bless

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

lol agreed. once they turn off the matrix lower vibrating frequencies coming from the "moon" or death star apparatus we'll be able to heal ourselves much easier. could be what starlink has been turned into w/ potus help, but not the intended purpose, sadly.

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

lol agreed. once they turn off the matrix lower vibrating frequencies coming from the "moon" or death star apparatus we'll be able to heal ourselves much easier. could be what starlink has been turned into w/ potus help, but not the intended purpose, sadly.

(3) Show this thread