ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

⚡️ Today, the latest weapons of the Russian Federation were used for the first time. Glows were in Belgorod and Moscow Peresvet - a complex of Russian laser weapons. Refers to the types of weapons based on new physical principles. The complex can “dazzle all satellite reconnaissance systems of a potential enemy in orbits up to 1.5 thousand kilometers.

Archangel Special Forces

That is natural light reflection from ice crystals in the air, called "light pillars". The color comes from street lamps or other lamps on city area. The light reflects from every ice crystal between the vuewer and the light source, it only appears to shoot up. It has to be and old pic, or they have very cold air from north wind already. I have seen those every winter and pohotographed them with professionals for years. There's nothing in this photo to convince me it's anything else. Such an ordinary cold windless day's sight. https://atoptics.co.uk/halo/lpil.htm

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Earthling2 in this post can reply

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Ground level being that cold at nights now, over the buildings air can already freeze the humidity in it to tiny ice crystals, if this is a recent picture from Belgorod.

lol

Did you check pic#2? Seems to be took while it was still day outside.

(2) Show this thread

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

I've taken video of them too and seen more rare shapes too. This is ordinary and common. Another pic: https://atoptics.co.uk/halo/pilpic19.htm

Check the replies on this topic. This didn't happen in Russia before. So it's a pretty strange whatever it is.

(1) Show this thread

hmm I took a look, this above seems to be focused. I'll keep updateding on this topic. First pic is from Omsk. There's also a video I posted earlier.