⚡️ Today, the latest weapons of the Russian Federation were used for the first time. Glows were in Belgorod and Moscow Peresvet - a complex of Russian laser weapons. Refers to the types of weapons based on new physical principles. The complex can “dazzle all satellite reconnaissance systems of a potential enemy in orbits up to 1.5 thousand kilometers.

Archangel Special Forces

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

In war, the first thing to be cut, is communications.

Method of brining the 10 days of darkness?

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I’ll have faith in things like this when I see it, but seems everything like this happens in remote areas of different countries.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

If you have time, watch this video. It includes lots of videos that show the effect of advanced weapons in real world examples. All this stuff is real.

https://youtu.be/H_JMOlZDtUc

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

(1) Show this thread

Some one special to some. @surdog007 (tw) @godrus on truth social telegr

What goes up must come down
https://youtu.be/MWRxgyiHk1Q

Sammy Davis Jr. sings "Spinning Wheel" - YouTube

Sammy Davis Jr. sings "Spinning Wheel"

saw them in 2011

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication

Nice bright sundogs in pics 2 and 4!

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

just saw these too on telegram

🇷🇺⚡Earlier these weird lights were spotted in Moscow to.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Red Edge to her Publication

Looks a bit like this.

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Interesting.

Belgorod is not only the name of one of Russia's oldest and
most historical cities,
but the name of the *missing* nuclear sub.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

here we go

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

1123 TS. I'll try to find more videos, especially the one from the first pic.

(1) Show this thread

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

That is natural light reflection from ice crystals in the air, called "light pillars". The color comes from street lamps or other lamps on city area. The light reflects from every ice crystal between the vuewer and the light source, it only appears to shoot up. It has to be and old pic, or they have very cold air from north wind already. I have seen those every winter and pohotographed them with professionals for years. There's nothing in this photo to convince me it's anything else. Such an ordinary cold windless day's sight. https://atoptics.co.uk/halo/lpil.htm

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

I've taken video of them too and seen more rare shapes too. This is ordinary and common. Another pic: https://atoptics.co.uk/halo/pilpic19.htm

In response Anna Earthling to her Publication

Ground level being that cold at nights now, over the buildings air can already freeze the humidity in it to tiny ice crystals, if this is a recent picture from Belgorod.

(3) Show this thread

wow

(1) Show this thread