Only people mentioned by @Q1776Q in this post can reply

Wow, Is there anything they haven't touched?

Wow, is every single thing full of chemicals that harm people?

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

perfect timing

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Best Tooth Floss Brands
Our lab did not identify organic fluorine in any of these brands. We also admire these brands for their use of more sustainable materials and high-quality ingredients. There were a few “flossers” that made it into this category for their lack of single-use petroleum-based plastics.

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

love Mamavation!

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Better Tooth Floss Brands
These brands did not have any detections of organic fluorine. However, they are made with less sustainable materials like single-use plastic, which are problematic because they take hundreds of years to decompose in a landfill. The amount of plastic used by most “flossers” should not be allowed, but sadly, it is.

okay which brands are safe other than using a spool of thread 😳

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD