Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Nope, not going back.
I LOVE it here on AU.

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I will only go back to see if I can get any of the stuff I had saved, then I will finally close my account. I got kicked off the same day Trump did. i tried twice to get my account back, but gave up. I don't want to go back. I like the websites I am on now...😉👍

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Imagine if the bots were removed, Anons and Trump were back on the scene and Twitter magically looks and feels brighter and hopeful. Would still be on the battlefield with many but so many more would start seeing the light.

I chose to delete my old account as I got tired of the stupidity. I gave in, creating a new one. I never had the reach somebof you did. As soon as I get the word, I'll rejoin the battlefield with all of you.

Let me start preparing for my first comeback tweet. See you all back on the battlefield!

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

i opened one recently.

(1) Show this thread

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

red check marks coming? punitive damages?

i’m still there with my 5th account on a burner phone and an email address i don’t remember…i’ve put in so little effort i will appear as a bot…y’all need help in a digital ambush let me know 😂

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Or is DWAC Going to "aquire" them

Back to the Battle Field . .

Soon?

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

i have a feeling.

i got this decode this afternoon from VKs post

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I check everyday to see if last one that went down is no longer suspended 😅 A friend of mine and I talk..no idea why i have gone down so many timea and she still has original? We shared the same stuff alot of times🤔

🛑 RED OCTOBER

Bidan 25th Amendment
POTUS House arrest, Gag order
Durham: US v Danchenko
FBI Deadline for SETH RICH FOIA
Nuclear Standoff
Communications Blackout
Martial Law
Delayed Nov 8 Election

👇 When?

If I get my old account back... Yep, want to see all the stuff I saved and then will decide if I want to keep it to check out once in a while... or cancel my account.

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

The thought of going back there makes me physically ill.
When they banned me I felt lost, hopeless, sad and went into a depression cuz I had no idea where to find all of you. It was horrible and a feeling I do not relish experiencing again.

All my files I archived were on Twitter to. I was so angry. Had to start all over again and got smart and put them on my PC. Had to take my PC to the computer store to add memory. lol I have it all now from beginning to end. Hoping one day to show my grandchildren just what their grandma did during this time, hoping they will be proud of me.

I fought so hard on Facebook to reveal the truth and could no longer take the crap slung at me daily so I went down to 58 friends only and unfriended hundreds of people I couldn't reach. It was exhausting.
Then I finally said no more and got off for good except for messaging only and I realize it gets spied on. lol Who cares?

I am NOT going back there. I can't.
I like it here.
Here works for me.

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

Sentiment felt on that. Thankfully, someone Archive.org'ed my Twitter, so a window of my stuff is still available. It's great that you stored a lot of data. You might consider compressing and putting it on an "anonymous" Google Drive, to share. Someone could turn it in to a website, and then store that on Archive.org.

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

Yep but kicked off twice. Too many shrills and ads

(4) Show this thread

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

My same thoughts! jack had my account disabled 🙄

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

nope...

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller😂I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

Lets go!

Were already here.
Come on back!!
Lets flood this Bitch!!

We share very few sentiments with our government.

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

It will finish where it all began

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

BQQM💥💥💥

(1) Show this thread

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

why would we?

i find no joy in talking to bots.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

Do you think they'll restore it completely with every single tweet or will he have to start all over?

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

Everything is archived…we have it all

(1) Show this thread

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

So can we expect our President DJT to get his account back???

Oh, the timing is perfection!!.🚀

Let's Goooooo🙏💥

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Flip 54 and Go Full On 2.0?
🙏🇺🇸⚖

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

Could we actually be just days away from "My fellow Americans"?