There was a post on here for treating autism, I have searched but can't find it, does anyone have it and or feedback on its effectiveness? Many thanks in advance.

Only people mentioned by @CDDanford in this post can reply

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

My son has been taking medicinal cbd oil for the last 2 years and his life has changed dramatically. No more daily meltdowns, sensory overloads and dysregulation is way down.

He even knows when he is starting to feel out of sorts and can ask for oil. It has helped with sleep, regulating emotions and helps him concentrate.

He is such a different child now, all thanks to this amazing plant.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Awake Elf to her Publication

Thank you 🙏

(1) Show this thread

It say Not a cure, but improve Dr Robert K. Naviaux, md.PHD. UC San Diego School of medice SURAMIN injection, another say cure for autism only one dose given to kids with ADS who where nonverbal and began speaking in sentences within 9 hours. This is just a lot of research

Doing an easy 24 hour liver/gallbladder flush is effective.
https://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=489970

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

First thing that came to mind was
SURAMIN - (if you can find it or alternative) per Judy Mikovits

this has turned into a fabulous feed of comments. 💪🙏 dr. jay Lombard may have good insight on austism. i would look into his work and success stories. here is a link to a converstaion between Dr. Lombard and Dr. hyman years ago regarding neurologic disorders and degenerative n. diseases.
I’m also familiar with Dr.Wolfson (the Drs. wolfson practice in phoenix arizona) they’re good resouces as well imo. He has a cleansing and foundational protocol i beleive.
the mms, gfmaf, suramin, nutrional support, delving into major gut attention and health. all so promising! will keep an eye out for the success stories from families and practitioners with good long term track records.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ETKZS5e33VA

In response Molly Brock to her Publication

i always like to add a group like Cohn Heath Institute (cohn health in costa mesa, ca) or a place with similar doctors. you can even call them for reccomendations in other regions. theyre happy to help if they can.

(1) Show this thread

Happy to find my favorite follows here! I'm a retweeter from the blue bird. No one there to retweet anymore!

Happy to find my favorite follows here! I'm a retweeter from the blue bird. No one there to retweet anymore!

Suramin?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Per Dolores Cannon this Dr. in Tennessee cures autism with diet – big difference in just one day:

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Anti-diarrhea medication may help treat core autism symptoms
Loperamide binds to and activates a protein called the μ-opioid receptor, which is normally affected by opioid drugs, such as morphine. Along with the effects that you would normally expect from an opioid drug, such as pain relief, the μ-opioid receptor also affects social behavior.
In previous studies, genetically engineered mice that lack the μ-opioid receptor demonstrated social deficits similar to those seen in ASD. Interestingly, drugs that activate the μ-opioid receptor helped to restore social behaviors.
These results in mice highlight the tantalizing possibility that loperamide, or other drugs that target the μ-opioid receptor, may represent a new way to treat the social symptoms present in ASD, but further work is required to test this hypothesis.
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2022-09-anti-diarrhea-medication-core-autism-symptoms.html?

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Thank you Fren

(1) Show this thread

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

YOU CANNOT get suramin anywhere ...they made sure of this ....i have a friend who is a nurse with a sick child and she has many connections ....i told her i saw some labs and websites offering it and she said no way its gonna be pure and would never take a chance ....the best i found is a biomedical company called Paxmedica from NY and they are in trials (in africa) hoping for an approval someday in near future 😡😡

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

Ive asked around in the Autism communities and nobody can find it other than homeopathic

Sudamin.I just saw it!💙

Dr. Judy Mikovits PhD. and others are experts. I am not, and am just sharing information, that I have come across. Please, always, do your own research.

https://holisticgear.com/videos/suramin-the-covid-vaccine-antidote-as-per-dr-judy-mikovits-ph-d/

https://rumble.com/vw3740-plandemic-1-documentary-covid-19.html

https://freespoke.com/search/web?q=Suramin

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Seramin

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Thank you Mandy

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

😃Thank you Mandy. i passed it on

(2) Show this thread

The 3 I shared were suggestions from others I take no credit. I hope it helps. https://mmstestimonials.co/autism/

In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication

Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication

Thank you!

(1) Show this thread

suramin is the cure

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

is it prescription only?

(1) Show this thread

Been down this path for 15 yrs now so researched a lot. I would consider a professional homeopath. These children typically have significant gut issues, so before you start detoxing, you want to be sure their gut/organs are well supported first. I know homeopathic medicine has reversed autism in children, even those who were nonverbal. Many dont realize our original hospitals were all Homeopathic medicine. Real medicine. I use it regularily to treat my family and also our animals. My passion is spreading the good word of this powerful medicine. We moms/dads have to take back control of our childrens health. Clean food is also critical to recovery. God bless all these autistic and sick children. I hope they can all be healed someday soon. ❤️

In response Wendy Werner to his Publication

Thank you Wendy

(1) Show this thread

3 time blue bird loser ...🤣🤣 yes . An actual authorized preacher..😎

also look into a supplement called NAC ..lot of info on YT.

Only followers of this user (@Gohdee) can see their posts

Here is a link to the phase II clinical trial information being done at UCSD: https://health.ucsd.edu/news/topics/Suramin-Autism/Pages/default.aspx

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...