#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I get 2 eat bad 2 day.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I completed a 72 hr fast last week from last Thursday to Saturday and amazed myself because have never fasted beyond 1 day. Results --> no foggy mind, clear skin, weight loss of 6 pounds, high energy and now feel I can do anything😊

Awesome. i pray more and more people start to understand what our bodies are capable of the benefits are life changing. People forget God created us in his image the healing powers we have when turned on. Fasting is Biblical. God Bless

In response God Wins to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Klc3 in this post can reply

In response Kenneth Cox to his Publication

lol agreed. once they turn off the matrix lower vibrating frequencies coming from the "moon" or death star apparatus we'll be able to heal ourselves much easier. could be what starlink has been turned into w/ potus help, but not the intended purpose, sadly.

lol agreed. once they turn off the matrix lower vibrating frequencies coming from the "moon" or death star apparatus we'll be able to heal ourselves much easier. could be what starlink has been turned into w/ potus help, but not the intended purpose, sadly.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Agree. I prayed better and did not fall asleep on my night conversations with God.😊