As a Plan C I secretly hope 100k's get discharged from the military for not taking the Vax.

Would come handy in a Civil War.

However still looks like we are in boring Plan A so look unlikely.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I pray we don't need a civil war but some time winning its necessary but whatever means

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

God bless our troops and veterans.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Cheers to boring😅 Military is the only way🇺🇸

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Until God moves his hand...its coming...btw any plan with our military is anything but boring. Thank You for your service VK, God Bless and Godspeed. Much Love!

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Boring .... rats
This would have been so fun 😂

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

👀

People get hurt in that plan

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

12:21 in my timezone

(4) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

The only way is the military. Fully controlled. Save and spread (once 11.3 verifies as 1st marker). I read POTUS's tweet as the 11.3 marker having happened.

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

LightWarrior Patriot 🇺🇸 I AM Love. I AM Light. I Love You. 🇬🇧🇺🇸 I AM Sorry. Please Forgive ME

Peace is the prize
I AM Manifesting a Peaceful loving World
No More Wars…

coup d'etat or coup d'grace?

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

Wayyyyy back....I followed "someone" and it said: "it all starts in Africa". I could not understand at that point. If I look back, South Africa for an example...stopped the lockdown. Stopped the jabs and mandates and so on. Not even talking about the severe "rules" about our lockdown like no alcohol, no cigarettes and even at one stage no strapless t-shirts or flip flops. If by then, you as a person did not see or understand what the heck is going on...well go sleep further. Now...We are IN the "blackouts". Be aware America. You are next. And "they" are going to blame it on .....whatever people will believe. In South Africa, it's normal to blame it on "cable theft" . .take note.....there will be an excuse for your blackouts. Seems to me....tornado's...hurricanes......weather.....and still people will believe...its normal. If we as solders of God will not speak....."they" will NEVER wake up! Don't get me wrong....sometimes you need to keep your mouth...s.....t cause you don't need to l

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

S’s seem to be missing in posts lately? 🤔 The 19th? 🤔

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

My Sister-n-law is a nurse and during this, her son joined the Air Force against her wishes as he would be forced to take the vax. He’s been home once & stayed with his dad so he didn’t have to hear her talk about the jab. She is very dissappointed cause he is book smart rather than awake intelligent.

Boring Plan A 😹🤣

#OhSoTrue

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

look up 3M the ones whondid the covid mask

(1) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

A B C 1 2 3

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

A, B, C....D. I like plan D, the one where we say "Bring it all down Lord" and he does in the blink of an eye... Amen!🙏💥

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

I agree, just want it to be over in an instant. Is that asking for too much?

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Come on JESUS!🥰

(2) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

"boring"

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

well well ...ty fren.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Nice

(2) Show this thread

I know ex navy seals, AF pilots and 2 army generals in my hood… All of them have been vaxed, except the seals…. The one army general told me he couldn’t figure out why his guys were refusing the vax…..

thank you VK for helpi g our voices be heard and thank you AU family for listening ❤️

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Now You R Talkin VK…

Plan A needs to pickup the fookin pace yall.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Cortney Mac to his Publication

Yes, it does, Longest movie in history.

(1) Show this thread

i like plan A better...

I second that especially the ones that pushed the jab saying they were just following orders and who who willing participated in destroying the careers of both their military and civilain civilian colleagues. Who lied about the performance of their fellow colleagues to cover their crimes. They had a choice to remember their oath to the constitution and they failed miserably. A traitor is a traitor is a traitor.

omg can we just allget yhe memo so we can all be on the same page of which plan amd where and when 🙈 fooling turning in corcles for three damn years now trying to get my chdren back that eere parentally kidnapped, trying to rebulid my life Again since it eas shattered to pieces cause og a Human Trafficking network. ive called countless politicians, attorneys, foundations Speaking Up about all this on behalf of myself amd others affected by this Fooked Up Corrupted System. im pissed the fook off that im still begging for scraps to surviive and that my girls have been Illegally kept from me for almost three fucking years! WHERE IS OUR JUSTICE, WHERE IS OUR HELP? SAVE THE CHILDREN ALREADY

In response LeLe John to her Publication

Get your shit together. Feed youself then you can feed your kids. You got this if its important to you. If God brought you to it he”ll walk you throught it. Have faith in yourself. Go get em!!

In response LeLe John to her Publication

Get your shit together. Feed youself then you can feed your kids. You got this if its important to you. If God brought you to it he”ll walk you throught it. Have faith in yourself. Go get em!!

(5) Show this thread

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

So VK, is it really going to be anticlimactic for Anons? I haven't been getting that vibe recently dude.

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Sometimes boring is a ...rest before All hell breaks loise...

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication

"loose"...🙄 i wish there was a correct button...

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

MoRNING Sir.😎
Plan B' is a Win, Win
Our Good military's will not hurt there own homes and family's ?
They will remember their Oath!
They R ' us ' Bro/sis/ants/uncles/fathers /mothers
We Need them As well " Hughly " "Bigly if u Will"
Makes sense to me. NO?YS
It may get real tuff but we
" PLubs " can Do It!
United we Stand, Devided We fall!
theres NO PLace to run to.
CAMP USA is the hill I die On! PEACEFULLY!🙏GOD Willing.
I for one am thanking God for no civil war.
If GOD IS ON OUR SIDE WHO CAN STAND AGAINST US?
Imho

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. @AgentQanada on X

The outcome has already been determined. With or without, known or not, we got this.

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

There is a missing In and a missing S Mr. K.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

My son was discharged from the NG for not taking the vax😢

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

My 18yoa spent his entire senior year training and waiting to enlist with the USMC upon graduation. Declined last minute due to the jab.

Very proud. Yours will be called upon again as mine has years left to enlist…if he still desire’s to serve after the jab.

In response Pipsqueak to her Publication

My 18yoa spent his entire senior year training and waiting to enlist with the USMC upon graduation. Declined last minute due to the jab.

Very proud. Yours will be called upon again as mine has years left to enlist…if he still desire’s to serve after the jab.

(3) Show this thread