#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Gave her a well deserved rippin.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK, what happened to Brocky?

Nana understands when ppl want to leave a platform, for a while or for good, but I don't understand why they delete all their content?

I was concerned as I haven't seen any posts from Brocky latey but now I can't seem to find him in search.

So then I looked back because I knew for a fact that I had bookmarked some of his post.
They are all gone.
No trace that I see.
Anyone else know what happened to him?
Loved seeing his horses as well as posts.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Is this the same brock that shane talks about?

curious

SB just tweeted something about brock a few days ago

i followed brock on this platform, i was just wondering the same thing a few days ago..

keep us posted 🤷‍♀️

Yes the same, what did Shane say?
I can't see twit wit any longer, but would like to see some of what Shane posts.
Brocky say God sent him here to be a witness to what is coming.
He is actual frens with Shane is what I have understood him to say.
But idk.

Just was checking on him as I haven't seen any posts for a while.
My fren@brad_ayers has left as well, but he did message me that he was leaving to pursue where God was calling him to be.

I checked on him yesterday and he said he is ok, just FYI.
Brad posted a lot of military info and some awesome music, he is a hard core Patriot as well.

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it