#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Gave her a well deserved rippin.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

VK, what happened to Brocky?

Nana understands when ppl want to leave a platform, for a while or for good, but I don't understand why they delete all their content?

I was concerned as I haven't seen any posts from Brocky latey but now I can't seem to find him in search.

So then I looked back because I knew for a fact that I had bookmarked some of his post.
They are all gone.
No trace that I see.
Anyone else know what happened to him?
Loved seeing his horses as well as posts.

Is this the same brock that shane talks about?

curious

SB just tweeted something about brock a few days ago

i followed brock on this platform, i was just wondering the same thing a few days ago..

keep us posted 🤷‍♀️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAM13888 in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication

Yes the same, what did Shane say?
I can't see twit wit any longer, but would like to see some of what Shane posts.
Brocky say God sent him here to be a witness to what is coming.
He is actual frens with Shane is what I have understood him to say.
But idk.

Just was checking on him as I haven't seen any posts for a while.
My fren@brad_ayers has left as well, but he did message me that he was leaving to pursue where God was calling him to be.

I checked on him yesterday and he said he is ok, just FYI.
Brad posted a lot of military info and some awesome music, he is a hard core Patriot as well.