Just a reminder to get your Crypto off of the exchanges (Uphold, Coinbase, etc.) and onto your own wallet! It takes a bit of time to do it, but it's worth it.

If you haven't done it yet, there are lots of YT videos if you just do a search.

Should be automatic with the System. This is way out of hand either by personal or beyond. People should Not have to navigate every freaking avenue of a broken system because of change. Death, Cargivers, Work, Children, Parenting, Education, Health, and simply world affairs. It should have never come to existance and weaponzed again and again. What's next of Fear and Guilt and Conspiracies. This is BS. The Markets, NEVER BUY CYRPTO or STOCKS EVER AGAIN. GET OUT AND NEXT SPRING BUY REAL ESTATE or other investments. Digital is just another END OF PRIVACY, Total Survellance, and Pirating in Profiteering. SICK of AMERICA and the Un-American Theology of TECHNOLOGY. Greatest people I believe in America at this point are the Amish laughing at us in America's Idolatry and Golden Calves. Just Stuff! and PHUCKING VENTING!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jtwightman in this post can reply

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Jack Wightman to his Publication

I AM 100% with you on this! I'll add this:. Get your CASH out of the banks ASAP!!

Old School works best.