Just a reminder to get your Crypto off of the exchanges (Uphold, Coinbase, etc.) and onto your own wallet! It takes a bit of time to do it, but it's worth it.

If you haven't done it yet, there are lots of YT videos if you just do a search.

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Should be automatic with the System. This is way out of hand either by personal or beyond. People should Not have to navigate every freaking avenue of a broken system because of change. Death, Cargivers, Work, Children, Parenting, Education, Health, and simply world affairs. It should have never come to existance and weaponzed again and again. What's next of Fear and Guilt and Conspiracies. This is BS. The Markets, NEVER BUY CYRPTO or STOCKS EVER AGAIN. GET OUT AND NEXT SPRING BUY REAL ESTATE or other investments. Digital is just another END OF PRIVACY, Total Survellance, and Pirating in Profiteering. SICK of AMERICA and the Un-American Theology of TECHNOLOGY. Greatest people I believe in America at this point are the Amish laughing at us in America's Idolatry and Golden Calves. Just Stuff! and PHUCKING VENTING!

I'm an old fashioned woman, the kind with a WOMB! Army Vet, daughter, sister, mom, grandma, best friend. #WWG1WGAWW #FamilyISEverything

In response Jack Wightman to his Publication

I AM 100% with you on this! I'll add this:. Get your CASH out of the banks ASAP!!

Old School works best.

(1) Show this thread

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

Also an important step is to send just a very small amount on the first attempt from exchange to ledger. Just to make sure you have done it all correctly.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I think we officially need a class on this for newbies here instead of a bit of this & a bit of that. Anyone? I'm totally confused at this point

God, Family, American Patriot, Trump, Q, Seeker of Truth

I have never tried to use a wallet. I am a bit nervous. Anyone have any easy suggestiong for a newbie on this?

Uphold has been taking awhile after purchase of XRP to move it on to a wallet. They have a cooling off period, so if you plan on buying more and getting it off the exchange on time, wouldn't wait.

Roger that.

Anyone have issues with signing up with Uphold using Brave and Linux?

In response kolibri to his Publication

Brave no issues.

(1) Show this thread

if we dont have an external wallet, do we just do Coinbase wallet?

#GodBlessAmerica #GodWins #GladToBeAlive #HistoryInTheMaking

Thank you!!!!!!

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Help!
Crypto Guru’s

Is the Coinbase wallet Considered Safe?
hot Storage?
feel like I Don’t have enough to Deal With the Nano ledger Agro

bought XRP on Uphold & transfered to CoinbaseWallet

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Coinbase is basically the same, but this may help...

https://anonup.com/thread/10461942

& not a crypto guru! lol

(1) Show this thread

Hey Kim, this tutorial helped me - https://youtu.be/GJExVCA_Kfs

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Brian Scully to his Publication

this one is helpful to get started opening a Ledger nano S
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53vN-VmFdi0

In response Brian Scully to his Publication

Thank you Brian! That video was perfect and helped clear up some issues I was having tonight.

(3) Show this thread

I just want to say thanks to everyone on here who, through the last few years, offered info and instructions on how to do this. And literally if it wasn't for VK, who is not a financial advisor...so I won't be mad if nothing amounts to this....but if it wasn't for VK posting about XRP and Doge, I wouldn't have bothered.
Also, I still have some Doge but not enough to swap for XRP on Ledger...tried, but denied because there is an annoying minimum.

Navy NSW Veteran, God and Country loving Patriot, researcher, Anon. #TRUMP45/19

Fact. Won't be any left but Lobstr, which also be your new Stock Exchange.

Just make sure you have the right wallet(s), both hot and cold.

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

In response Ghost OfPhaistos to his Publication

I thought Exodus would be safe - no?

(1) Show this thread

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

This is the video I send to my friends on setting up a Ledger Nano, very easy to follow
https://youtu.be/53vN-VmFdi0

Ledger Nano S Complete Setup - Cryptocurrency Hardware Wallet - YouTube

The Ledger Nano S is a cryptocurrency hardware wallet. In this video I discuss what exactly IS a hardware wallet, and why you need one. I also cover the co...

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Until the Black Swan Event I don't trust any Crypto!

(1) Show this thread

Thanks for the reminder.

I moved my crypto's to a wallet and then bought more XRP, but after I bought it I got the notification that it can't be moved for 60 days or whatever it was....but a few weeks ago I tried to move it to my wallet, just for the heck of it, even though it hadn't been 60 days, and I was able to move it to my wallet. Now I wish I would have bought much more. I did pick up a lot of Shiba Inu....it's so cheap. Also had some XLM and got more of it. Also, silver and a little gold.....

In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication

I have never tried to use a wallet. I am a bit nervous. Anyone have any easy suggestiong for a newbie on this?

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

i do not understand crypto. none of it makes any sense ro me. ive watched vids, dug around and nodda. just don't make any sense. even with what i consider " insider knowledge" ill still be screwed haha. :(

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

In response Patriotic One to his Publication

It's like learning a new language. Lots of parts to it, but worth it!

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I have mine on Exodus wallet.
Need to take time out to transfer to Ledger X I just got...

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

which is better? Ledger X or S??

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has mine in my Ledger X.
All but just a few lity bities.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Me too. I left 17 tokens in my uphold
act to just have a balance there to keep open

Love Living in TN...#takeoffyourmask WWG1WGA TRUMP IS PRESIDENT #pedojoeandthehohavetogo

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Took all of mine off last week except for about 15-20 coins...Makes me nervous everytime but now they are safe

(2) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Hi Kim. I only have a little XRP and have spent the last couple hours watching YouTube videos and reading articles about how to get my XRP from Uphold to my Ledger Nano X. I'm so frustrated! 😐🤷🏼‍♀️

Ledger Live software is up to date, everything looks good and think I'm doing everything correctly but the Uphold transaction keeps failing. I'm trying to figure this out, but probably missing something small. This should be simple right? 🤦🏼‍♀️

This is new territory for me. Anyone have any suggestions?

@vincentkennedy

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

On Ledger Live, did you download the XRP "app" have to do that first before your can transfer.

Also, are you transferring from uphold? If so, you make to make sure you transfer to XRP networks - says Crypto Networks at the top...

then it will prompt you to add in your wallet address - which you will verify from your Ledger Live app (or desktop version) and your Nano x.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

When i was teaching myself how to move my XRP is was testing too small of an amount and it kept failing. I can’t remember what the minimum is, but there is one, maybe that’s why??

(2) Show this thread

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

Hi Kim...Just curious...I've done everything but the debit card...Ledger app saying not available yet in the US...join a waitlist? Were you able to get one?

same.....I joined the wait list....that looked like the only option for that.

(1) Show this thread

"Family Is Everything" We are 1 Family PURE BLOOD FREE THINKER WWG1WGA Pro2A Conservative ULTRAMAGA KAG SiVisPachemParaBellum GOD BLESS ✝️

I use XRP wallet.
Connected to: wss://s1.ripple.com
Should I also use nano ledger to transfer to?

as long as you have it on your own wallet, you should be fine.
doesn't have to be a nano.

is XRP wallet an app? how do I get it?

(2) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

Thanks for the reminder. I meant to do this yesterday, but got side tracked.

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

If you are holding only a few cryptos nano ledger S works the same as X and is cheaper. X allows you to hold more different cryptos from what I can tell its the only difference and you’ll save some money.

In response Lisa Newnham to her Publication

This is true. The Nano S will only allow 3 apps to be installed (each app is an individual asset) so you can only store 3 different coins on it...up to any qty per coin. The Nano X allows for far more apps (tokens). The S is all I needed since I'm only storing XRP, XLM and XDC on it...its a fairly simple process

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

I have the Nano, so can't recommend anything else as I haven't used it. this is from a discord group I'm in - maybe there is a lesser expensive option for you -

Do not ever purchase a cold wallet off of Amazon or any third party re-sellers. Here are some official links to good quality Cold Wallets:

https://www.ledger.com/

https://dcentwallet.com/

https://trezor.io/

https://www.ellipal.com/products/ellipal-titan

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

For XRP, a free option is the XUMM app wallet. Secure, you own the keys and is compatible with the XRP ecosystem.

(2) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Lobstr is supposed to be under protection of White Hats...would you put your confidence in it? I wouldn't be able to move my xlm based cryptos but I could remove the xrp to nano x.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

No information out there is official would move any crypto to a cold wallet. Follow what the wealthy do and that is a cold wallet offline. God Bless

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

I have XLM on Lobstr. Not enough that it will matter if I lose it but I have all my XRP on a ledger. I have heard that we will all have a Lobstr wallet when things flip

(3) Show this thread

i don't think you can send stellar to the ledger yet unless someone has figured out how

Once In A Lifetime ☀️ God Wins

In response TruthIs MyPath to her Publication

I've been able to create a Stellar XLM wallet on Ledger. Occasionally I'll exchange XLM for XRP on Ledger, through their partner Changelly. works well! :)

(1) Show this thread

Once In A Lifetime ☀️ God Wins

I like my Ledger Nano X
intuitive and easy to use once you get the hang of it 😊

In response Awakened __T to her Publication

me, too! :)

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@DivineHeart369) can see their posts