mRNA meat is on the way

I believe you can detect it with magnets and it is already out there

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

I'm grateful that I have family and I'm upset that I've lost family because of this stupid jab And the honest truth if I didn't have my family there would be hell pay But I still have people that love me and I love them very much and I wouldn't put them through that. But this is the very reason we have the military When I recognize that this is a bigger operation than all of us can imagine it's time to put an end to it into this they say they have it all we'll put it out there let's fix it s***

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I'm grateful that I have family and I'm upset that I've lost family because of this stupid jab And the honest truth if I didn't have my family there would be hell pay But I still have people that love me and I love them very much and I wouldn't put them through that. But this is the very reason we have the military When I recognize that this is a bigger operation than all of us can imagine it's time to put an end to it into this they say they have it all we'll put it out there let's fix it s***

It's time to put it into this genocide this is ridiculous what are those white hats doing

Why can't we stop these monsters?
We just sit back and so nothing?
Are we just that stupid??????

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

GO ORGANIC. IMMEDIATELY.
Amen.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

🧐Name 1 cow that got covid...........
I'll wait.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Why are we allowing this???
I will never understand what is going on.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

NO WORRIES. THEY HAVE JUST ABOUT KILLED ALL ANIMALS. HAVE YOU SEEN THE BIRD FLU KILL?

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

It`s Mad

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response A Fellow Human to her Publication

I saw my first squirrel in months the other day and there are no birds left where I live.

(2) Show this thread