Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Someone ask Qtah, IET, Sather, Julians Rum and the whole gang, why they won’t join us here on AnonUp. :)

In response Beth Angel McPatriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Montana girl, owner of a comms agency, speaker of truth.Kick ass in other realms, hang out with bees, chickens, and my grown up sons.

Really great question, Doc.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

not enough razzle to dazzle

🇺🇸🇺🇸55🇺🇸🇺🇸. Suspended 11 times on Twitter, 8 on FB. Twitter @5Never_Give_Up5. https://truthsocial.com/@5Never_Give_Up5

Done! By the way that’s my handle on TS

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

there are folks we have followed over the years, we will all be judged by our fruit. think about it. becareful who you follow, those that scream the loudest, and boomerrang. maybe the boomerrang isnt coming on who we assume it my be. so much noise. go a little deeper, flyn bros, lyn bros. all the world is a stage. actions speak louder then words.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Agreed

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

I think this place it out of their pay grade. We rely on the currency of Love and Family around here.

money and truth both keep false prophets on notice!

Love our Great Republic of the United State of America! Love our Beloved Earth, Pray Kindness and Truth prevail! #savethechildren #WWG1WGA

Good question!

Probably because of the difference of Paytriots and Patriots. 😊

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

Do. Praying Medic too while we'Re at it.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Morning Doq,

I am finding that some of the bigger accounts I've followed since the beginning are flipping. They are bashing Trump and have become hostile and combative when you question them.
Not naming names - truth always comes out eventually.
I suppose they have a different path - or agenda.
I trust my family here at AU. So much love here.❤️
I hope the white hats are on our side.
Ultimately, I KNOW God is on our side 100%.🙏
No fear here.
Just tryin' to keep the vibes high.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well probably because we might be well... gaining a reputation of sorts for seeing thro fake ass Patriots and Controlling Masons. Many are not going to come here like them because they know we are not easily fooled or manipulated.
We don't really get into false idols here much.
That's my answer!.

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

edit
...for the same reason we have massive followings of some accounts that only will follow back a tiny select few in return, or often none at all. It's just more of the same idolatry moved from the TV most of us abandon and moved it to social media pretty much. For some reason everyone wants a "guru" to follow instead of empowering themselves for their own guidance's sake. I omitted the word sheep and insert lemmings instead for a descriptive title. Sheep won't run over a cliff in a mob, lemmings however...you know. Even all the good individual patriot news channels that started at the beginning of this all went commercial for profit and went to shit too! Became patriot's versions of CNN is all.
If one seeks interaction, they actually share friendships. If one wants to just inject information, agendas, ideas, or provide some social opinion sway into the mix...they don't want to have a lot of friends or follow they just want to say things and be heard, and that's just influencing.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Yester Vue to his Publication

I once heard Disney producers wanted to spice up a documentary about lemmings and forced them to jump to their deaths for ratings. hey don't do that in nature. No surprise there that Disney would do such a thing.

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I think like on Twitter it would be a case of too many chiefs & not enough indians - I like AU because I feel that more people have an input

Bigger accounts might have some crucial info, but they also have a habit of being grifters the past couple of years

It's harder to find them but I prefer smaller accounts - & prefer to be one myself

🤭

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Qtah has not been on telegram since 9-12-2022.

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Bring the Band back together !

Can’t sell your merchandise here, whether manufactured narrative or food supplement.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

this is the only right answer to that

inb4 up is a trap lol

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Agreed! i also think the level of discernment is much higher here on AU. To discern requires a level of detachment from ego/personal validation etc.so many on social media just want to express opinions and be acknowledged for them and accumulate followers. i always liked what Hemingway said about writers, and applies here too: " A great writer has to have a built in shock proof shit detector"

(2) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Nah

They’re too busy collecting from their go fund me’s. I think they’ve all atleast had one for one issue or another🙄 One that I saw going around had almost $80,000 donated to them…

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

They're just white noise. Perhaps a bridge for the normies but I ain't buying what they're selling. If they're even real.....

GOD | ELVIS | TRUMP | MAGA | TruthSocial: Rena1776 | Gab: rena1776 | Twit Account #42 > @Ren_a1776 || #FamilyIsEverything

That's easy... follow the money.
Oooops; there's none to be made here.

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

AU not for Paytriots....

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

I believe they are controlled opposition.
Lin exposes some of them.

🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Controlled opposition

In response Awake Now to her Publication

i very much worry about this as well. We always get “little wins” to keep us thinking that there is a plan.

I thought Trump had to stay low profile? Now he is clearly posting things Q related

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

:)