Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

Makes logical sense to me! What about an organ transplant……would you take from a vaxxed/boosted donor? Opens up a whole can of worms, don’t you think?

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

yes it does open up so much but also closes so many doors too. id love to be checked out to give a kidney to a young girl near me, but i feel pretty sure before they ever check me out the first question will be the one hindering me to be able to give. it's a sad time in life when a jab is more important than a young girl's life. 😔

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

no im not. i feel that would be the pressure to get vaxed.

In response Lesly Nix to her Publication

i have only assumed this, with all ive read amd seen of others being told no surgeriesunless they get vaxed and no transplantsunless they get vaxed.
ive avoided the medical scene for two years on purpose to not be pressured to take it.

(1) Show this thread