Only people mentioned by @Dennis369 in this post can reply

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

In response Dennis 369 to his Publication

I recently had an emergency surgery back in February and I went thru the the same thing! On the release they ask if you would accept a blood trandfusion...I asked if I can get it from a family member, they said it would be from their surplus and I refused stating why. of course I got shit back from them "you'd rather die than than have a life saving transfusion?" Either way I'm screwed! I finally had to agree and sign but told hubs don't you dare let them give me any blood. Fortunately, it didn't come to that but am soo tired of the medical mafia

Patriot | Father | Disinformation Researcher | God Bless America

Here is an entrepreneurial opportunity for someone to create a blood bank that has only 'unvaccinated' donors.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

What worries me though, is in an emergency they will give any old blood...

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

Makes logical sense to me! What about an organ transplant……would you take from a vaxxed/boosted donor? Opens up a whole can of worms, don’t you think?

FYI👉🏼MARRIED=TAKEN=NOT LOOKING! REAL PATRIOT=TRUMP IS MY PRESIDENT🇺🇲🦅 truth seeker, Heaven bound! Jesus is KING

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

yes it does open up so much but also closes so many doors too. id love to be checked out to give a kidney to a young girl near me, but i feel pretty sure before they ever check me out the first question will be the one hindering me to be able to give. it's a sad time in life when a jab is more important than a young girl's life. 😔

(1) Show this thread

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

First thing on the Board of to do's, if we ever move into true
justice stage..
Mandatory reverse brainwashing for all M.D.'s and related
industry for those not in on the kill attempt

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

I would do the same thing

Former Twitter Namaste Howard Marks Rule your Mind or it will Rule you

In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication

Me too 👊

(1) Show this thread

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

I would decline.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

yep - soon pure bloods will be in danger I fear or - they have blood worth more than gold

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Hey Dr. Staphanie. Get a clue!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Rational decision! Have not seen a doc in four years.

I did refuse to do that in August 2022!
But I also heard prior to that, that they would not let vaxxed donate too!

I would refuse as well.

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

Most of us have been on that page since the jabs first were announced... indeed, get used to it!

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Dear Dr. Cooper, Get used to it!