Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Vibe high

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Bees are great they buzz around and never sting me but let's talk about YELLOW JACKETS!
I am going to tell you those are some mean sobs, they will literally chase your ass down for a long way as a damn team!
NOT ONE BUT A TEAM!

And you don't even so much as have to look at them wrong much less disturb them, they just come at ya!

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I had one fly up my dress and sting me in the assets! I had to go to the emergency room I swelled all the way around to the front and could hardly walk. The doctor said impressive. I wasn't impressed.

If my Mom gets stung we have to do the epi pen and take her to ER.

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Yes they gave me an epi pen also. God Bless your mom. It is a struggle.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Eagle Soars to her Publication

You too hun, it really is a dangerous thing.

(1) Show this thread