Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

Q from the 1st drop! JohnFKennnedy JR followed me on Twitter, @RealDonaldTrump=RealPresidentof USAโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธPRINCE 4 Eva๐Ÿ’‹โ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’Ÿโ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ’œ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

bees love me, my grandpa was a beekeeper and this is how I spent my summers๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

In the waves of change is where you find your true direction...

thats awesome I have bees all around my house:) never knew that

#SaveTheChildren๐Ÿ™#WWG1WGA๐Ÿ’ชEphesians5:11โšกLove like Jesus๐Ÿ’› Fight like David๐Ÿ’ชI AM๐Ÿ’ฅDemonSlayer๐Ÿ”ฅJesus isKing๐Ÿ’œGod isLove๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ’ซ369TIMELINE๐Ÿ’ซ

๐Ÿ Awesome Honey Sauce ๐Ÿ I love the bees ๐Ÿ
i love honey ๐Ÿฏ
i Am Love
vibe HIGH

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

The bees knees!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING โœจ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™ ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœจ ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ’ซ โš”๏ธTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

100% ๐Ÿ Vibes!
I love bumble bees, if one ever comes into the house I say hello & have a chat with it, then suggest it goes back outside into nature & it does ๐Ÿ˜†
I wonder what frequency Wasps are on though, they seem nasty... ๐Ÿคจ

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Okay vibes are do real...I posted this yesterday and noone saw it..yet I just now see what you posted VIBES I say!!!! ๐Ÿ

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Finally convinced my youngest to not fear the honeybees. Now she thinks is cool when they land on her.
Hornets thoughโ€ฆvicious bastards!

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

love this though

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

wasps n hummingbirds with the occasional dragonfly is what i vibe with

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

They get it all done. Bees, please buzz this yard anytime.

Just Bee!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป
#savethebees โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Bees are great they buzz around and never sting me but let's talk about YELLOW JACKETS!
I am going to tell you those are some mean sobs, they will literally chase your ass down for a long way as a damn team!
NOT ONE BUT A TEAM!

And you don't even so much as have to look at them wrong much less disturb them, they just come at ya!

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

They are nasty little mofos!
Tea tree oil works fast on the pain & hels the site quickly.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Homeopathic Apis Melfly works well also and easy to keep on hand, wherever you may be. Can save a life if allergic.

(11) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Trump supporter, patriot, time traveller๐Ÿ˜‚I wish, maybe someday.. Warrior of GOD the father and Jesus Chrisr. WWG1WGA.

528HZ baby...

๐Ÿ˜Yes and if you wear a yellow shirt they will think you are a flower. haha They won't hurt you if you let them be a bee!

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

That's GREAT to hear...but they scare me. I'm allergic to them & they've literally been bouncing off of my forehead for several years now (running joke in my family; hubby says it's bc I'm so sweet lol!). It's wonderful news to know it has a positive meaning!! TY! ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿฅฐ

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

๐Ÿ‘€ every year honey bees come find me in my garden,i have not bee hive houses near by. I do give them honey๐Ÿ˜‚

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I must be vibing high, they are always following me ๐Ÿ˜

๐•๐”ผโ„๐•€๐•‹๐”ธ๐•Š ๐•๐•†๐•Š ๐•ƒ๐•€๐”น๐”ผโ„๐”ธ๐”น๐•€๐•‹ ๐€๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐”๐Œ

Yes!!! Love seeing bees around ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’› I usually tell my son the bees like him because he's so sweet, now tying in the frequency aspect makes even more sense! Thanks Doq, hope you have a marvelous Monday ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’œ

I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

๐Ÿ I was wondering why they've been buzzing around me.

โœจโœจโœจ Keeping The High Vibes โœจโœจโœจ

my little girl wants us to be bees for Halloween. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Trying to be the best version of me.... I will be charitable and I will always be truthful. Woke up in 1997...it's been a long fight.

I recently had 5 wasps fly into my shorts....does this count??

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

And Then there's This
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23%23500

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Saw the MOABs fly past me earlier whilst outside reading. Heard this about their frequency, such a shame we have lost loads of them due to EMFs as it disrupts their frequency and they get lost and can't find their way back to the hive.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

I love BEE'S
Bumble Bee's R Awesome!๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

๐Ÿ˜ฑmight wanna keep that epinephrine handy though๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿ’›