Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

🤣😂😎🙌🏻
“Clean and Swift” ✅

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Yeah, but where’s the Tok?

Only followers of this user (@candleinthewind) can see their posts

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

alot of shit is about to reveal itself

🤣

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

🤚🏻☺️ I confess. I have a fear of no tp problem. I’m pretty sure I have a good 6+ month supply I’ve been building since I’ve started prepping.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Timestamp 6:33

Q !UW.yye1fxo 01/27/2018 14:29:44

>>181023 (=15)
11.3 - Podesta indicted
11.6 - Huma indicted

>>181050 (=16)
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise.

(1) Show this thread

Will it be done in 30? 😉

a tik upward? ☺️

That's for those big Live Oaks in SE Ga . Maybe someone should craft a launcher .

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Lol. She has PTSD from covid lockdown.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Yeah, but Bidet is for life. Well, while there's water lol

😂 This wouldn't help someone in my house. They already spin the toilet paper like they are spinning the big wheel on Price is Right!

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

🤣a bidet and some washable hand towels (or whatever is available) will surpass that price point so long as one has water supply. and last i checked, rainwater is still free (except n the places where they try to regulate rainwater catching, but just be a rebel and do it anyway)...I'm sure there's a tik tok for that

speaking of tick tock...we're watching the clock
where's Alice?

VK are we "there" yet??? asking for those of us 'riding in the backseat'...safety belt is off! can we at least stop for a bathroom break?🤣 🤣

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

In response Iam Mie to her Publication

🤭doG is my pilot!

(1) Show this thread

#MWGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #M1GarandFamily #JohnGarand #WWG1WGA #Savethechildren #PUREBLOOD /. = GODWINS

Does she have C19?
lol

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

Day 1 of what?

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Sue Briggs to her Publication

Treadmill test trials ?

(1) Show this thread