Trump Follower....WWG1WGA....SAVE THE CHILDREN......Christian...Conservative...

9th Circle Elite Satanists Child Sex Sacrifice Cult Rule Europe - and engage in child trafficking, put on “human hunts” where kidnapped/drugged children were stripped naked, raped, tortured, hunted down by horseback in the woods, and killed ritually by nobility and their guests (who drink their victim’s blood). These powerful few also turned to cannabalism and ate parts of their “offerings” to the demonic deity they revere. Witnesses who survived came before the Brussels International Common Law Court of Justice in 2014. 5 judges/27 jury members weighed the evidence.

Witnesses stated child sacrifices occurred regularly in the Vatican, catacombs of Catholic cathedrals, private estates, groves and gov military bases in Belgium, Holland, Spain, Australia, Ireland, France, England and United States. The children came from detention centers in Belgium/Holland, according to a former member of Octopus (Netherlands criminal drug cartel)

Join
👇👇👇👇
@PatrickKennedy777

A woman at dinner last week told me how much she was enjoying watching a PBS Documentary about the Queen.

I asked if PBS was covering the Queens involvement in the 9th Circle Society and the missing children?

Her response was 'No, because that isn't true'.

I simply said she might be surprised at what is and isn't true.

I don't think that woman is going to want to sit next to me again. 🤣

In response CWWard Ward to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QualityorQuantity in this post can reply

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Tribunal transcript will open a lot of eyes and shock many.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

I am waiting for the analog vids of the confessions.

(1) Show this thread

Trump Follower....WWG1WGA....SAVE THE CHILDREN......Christian...Conservative...

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

I gave up trying to wake my family…..They were getting concerned for my mental health……Soon i will be concerned for theirs….

In response CWWard Ward to her Publication

I understand, it is important to protect ourselves from rejection and being yelled at by low energy people.

Families are to worst.

This was in a social setting and the woman was not related to me and was to polite to call me crazy. 😉

I have always shared my opinions but these days I seem to be sharing my thoughts more often as I am sick and tired of listening to people talk about stuff that is made up rubbish.

A group of us meets weekly. But tonight I am going to a gun club meeting as the people who attend seem to be like minded and not as braindead as the average person.

I find it to be refreshing and way more enjoyable than having dinner with people who have no clue.

(1) Show this thread