9th Circle Elite Satanists Child Sex Sacrifice Cult Rule Europe - and engage in child trafficking, put on “human hunts” where kidnapped/drugged children were stripped naked, raped, tortured, hunted down by horseback in the woods, and killed ritually by nobility and their guests (who drink their victim’s blood). These powerful few also turned to cannabalism and ate parts of their “offerings” to the demonic deity they revere. Witnesses who survived came before the Brussels International Common Law Court of Justice in 2014. 5 judges/27 jury members weighed the evidence.

Witnesses stated child sacrifices occurred regularly in the Vatican, catacombs of Catholic cathedrals, private estates, groves and gov military bases in Belgium, Holland, Spain, Australia, Ireland, France, England and United States. The children came from detention centers in Belgium/Holland, according to a former member of Octopus (Netherlands criminal drug cartel)

Join
👇👇👇👇
@PatrickKennedy777

Only people mentioned by @CWWard in this post can reply

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response CWWard Ward to her Publication

A video out of Belgium that has since been deleted from you tube and was subtitled in english mentioned my town's name being a location that this happened as well. It also wasn't long ago that 3 false flags occured at almost the same time where (supposedly) a man was hiding in a forest in Quebec after killing his 2 daughters..at the same time a rageing lunatic was being hunted by police in the Black Forest in Germany, and a 3rd breaking news story of the same genre that slips my mind at the moment. I smelled a hunt happening back then due to the significant time of year it was according to [their] celebrations. 🤬

F$&King Vampires Parasites ❗️😠

Horror Holland. Below all levels.

In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication

Fortunately The Netherlands has also much alternative news canals. And many wistleblowers. Its war. We shall win!

(1) Show this thread

A woman at dinner last week told me how much she was enjoying watching a PBS Documentary about the Queen.

I asked if PBS was covering the Queens involvement in the 9th Circle Society and the missing children?

Her response was 'No, because that isn't true'.

I simply said she might be surprised at what is and isn't true.

I don't think that woman is going to want to sit next to me again. 🤣

Trump Follower....WWG1WGA....SAVE THE CHILDREN......Christian...Conservative...

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

I gave up trying to wake my family…..They were getting concerned for my mental health……Soon i will be concerned for theirs….

In response WIPatriot IRL to her Publication

Tribunal transcript will open a lot of eyes and shock many.

(2) Show this thread