Speaking of bald, fake armed secret service agents…..

Is this the moment Killary was arrested?

There appears to be a moment that Killary recognises either someone in the car or the situation she’s in and she starts to resist (even losing her shoe).

I particulary love the teamwork here, without obvious communication, each trusting in their own roles to make this as a non event as possible.

Would love people’s thoughts on this moment… do you agree or not it was when Killary was arrested.. Did she recognise someone in the vehicle? Was it a forced entry or did she simply lose her footing?

……

Only people mentioned by @Dman72 in this post can reply

Realtor, Barnhart Realty Group, Publisher/ Round Town News, Patriot, Strong Christian and Proud Mom, loves animals!!

Interesting speculation that Jr. was in the car.....

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

In response Kat Donnell to her Publication

same speculation surrounding fake armed bald secret service agent. It’s all very interdasting, but I think the main takeaway for me is that Killary did not go voluntarily.

(1) Show this thread

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

I always wondered about this. As the big man comes to take her right arm that is placed on her back, you see her arm move from the back where either she had it placed or they were holding it, move to the front of her body. Note: you also see her left hand there on her back as well. So was she holding her hands like this to give signal that she was being arrested to someone else or were they the ones that put her hands back there holding them until the man took her arm? It doesn't look like they were holding her hands back there. It looked she was holding her arms there. Unless she was instructed to??? It's obvious there are no hand cuffs holding her hands there. 🤔

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

CUFFED.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

It always looked like an arrest to me. You don't handle a VIP that forcefully unless it's a collar. I've never really thought she saw someone in the van, but could be.

In response David Treciak to his Publication

/👊🏻

(1) Show this thread

my grandma said …if I “cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all”

In response Redstar ReDsTaR to her Publication

…if i were to guess -that princess is takin a ride to the abyss.

(1) Show this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0L7mfPbB-k

I think she was still alive in this video but I like this song.. : )

Chucked Her in the Van - YouTube

Like a Side of Beeph!

In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication

Tossed like a side of beef…🤓😀🙌

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Definitely would be interesting to hear all the true details of this event.

I am flesh and blood with a soul..not perfect. Standing with Patriots Anons DJT & Q 3 years now . It as not been easy as u know. WWG1WGA

if you look close her arms are handcuffed behind her back....def arrest and ta ta .

It's very apparent she was cuffed behind her back from the angle of her shoulders, and the way she was "assisted".

I feel like there was a lot of speculation regarding whether she was having a medical issue here....but I do not get a vibe that anyone in this video is concerned with her wellbeing. The man that opens the van door doesn't even look at her...just stares straight ahead even when "helping" her into the vehicle.

In response Cortney Mac to his Publication

very good observation, makes sense.

(1) Show this thread

Neg48 said Hillary died that day. Looks possible.

In response William Filer to his Publication

How is old Neg48 lately, he blocked me years ago.

(1) Show this thread

I am flesh and blood with a soul..not perfect. Standing with Patriots Anons DJT & Q 3 years now . It as not been easy as u know. WWG1WGA

I believe there was someone in the car 👀

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

I remember later in the day when the clone came out of the building, looking totally different, and went to hug some kids. No security personnel around.

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

The same to me. I saw the black van video and the clone video on the day itself on 09/11/2016. Quit impressive I remember. I felt an arrest and no one believed me. Already almost six years ago...

(1) Show this thread

Christian, DJT supporter, married 52 years same spouse.

this is years old...who really can say what it is.